Im seeing Shirley and Butch tomorrow night!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
no i saw them last night at the gold coast big day out and they went off...very good live band zoom, enjoy!

biggrin.gif

Take that U2!!!!!!!
Your SUPPORT act aren't pikers!!!!!

No, Dan's mine!!
wink.gif

Here he is shaking it by Shirley!
011016r1-34crp-garbage.jpg

Have fun at the show Manda! Wish I could go too!

------------------
I've been walking Central Park
Singing after dark
People think I'm crazy

[This message has been edited by ~LadyLemon~ (edited 01-21-2002).]

Oh Amanda wow wee!!. I was so focused on thinking "U2 are comin' u2 are comin'..." and worried about $$$, I never checked out the BDO line up properly. Now i have, i am totally kicking my stupid arse.
Cop a great big eyeful of that skinny white kid in the hat for me please.Just read in the sanity mag his dad is Portugese, explains the beauty, just like Nuno Bettencourt.
**cass consults the oracle**
Q:Will zooropamanda have a great time at the BDO?
A: indubitably, it's only rock and rock, but I like it, I like it, yes i do**

For some reason I imagine the oracle has a posh English accent
smile.gif

have fun musiclover

Have fun Manda!
smile.gif
I was never really that into Garbage til this last record, which I haven't been able to stop listening to. I absolutely love it!!

I seriously thought about going to the Big Day Out but there were only a few acts I was interested in..... and I remembered how broke I was, so I won't be going...
frown.gif
But I hope they rock for you!

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
That was freakin awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Far out, Garbage absolutely ROCK!
Shirley Manson, what a babe! She had the audience in sucha a frenzy, it was incredible!
Wow a fantastic live band, Im still hearing it ringing in my ears.

Bwahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Shirley asked the boys what they wanted to play and in they started as she lept into Kylie Minogue's latest
LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA
LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA
HAHAHA!!!!
They got about half way thru and then Shirley stops and says "ok I dont know the rest of the song" and then made a remark about Kyles "scrappin' her way to the top of the charts again!
lol

Ok, maybe its just a Sydney thing, but has Shirley suddenly become a gay icon?

Girlie lovers of Daniel bassman, Shirley pulls him out and demands he talks. SO he comes out the front and says "Hi Sydney, I want to say hi to my cousins who are here tonight. This next song is Silence is Golden."
I never saw him after the gig but the bass player from the support act Australia's famous and one of my faves, The Superjesus,smiled at me, after the show! Aussies, Stuart from the Superjesus was givin me the eye after the gig! haha
and my concert bud called out to him as he walked away while pointing at me "She loves you!"
rolleyes.gif

Anyway, I had a blast, Garbage are absolutely awesome and they rocked Sydney tonight. The crowd were crazy and Shirley kept saying how shocked they were at the reception we gave them
smile.gif

You can look
but you can't touch

Great to see you enjoyed yourself...
smile.gif

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimson sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

Back
Top Bottom