I'm richer than Zoomerang96, gang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
And unlike him, I really do want to talk about it. I love that my oceans of wealth make me morally superior to you all, guys.

That's why I don't come here so much lately, I've been too busy choosing a new yacht and swimming in my money bin.

Actually I said 'yacht' just to not make you guys feel totally bad. In fact it was a new African country that I was choosing. I need somewhere to keep all my possessions, guys - like bono says, I wouldn't move to a smaller house!:drool:

I wipe my ass with greenbacks, guys. When I drive somewhere, I leave the car behind in a ditch or something. I don't care, after the first run, it's lost all interest for me. I'll buy another one to drive home in.:drool:

I guess you could say that I go out of my way to be as profligate and wasteful as possible, as a sort of personal statement.

But don't think you can claim my leftbehind detritus, guys. I have a legal team keeping tabs on all my assets, and they will prosecute you if you get in the way.

I just love shoving my extreme affluence down your throats, guys. It makes me feel like a winner.:wink:

I shot my housekeeper yesterday, but that's ok. The law does not apply to uber-wealthy persons like myself. My team of lawyers will prove that she shot herself in a fit of madness.

Isn't capitalism wonderful, guys?:wink: (Disclaimer, I actually got rich by winning the lotto, but it's all the same to the goose, am I right or am I right?).:madspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom