I'm richer than Zoomerang96, gang - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 03-31-2007, 08:41 PM   #1
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 02:54 AM
I'm richer than Zoomerang96, gang

And unlike him, I really do want to talk about it. I love that my oceans of wealth make me morally superior to you all, guys.

That's why I don't come here so much lately, I've been too busy choosing a new yacht and swimming in my money bin.

Actually I said 'yacht' just to not make you guys feel totally bad. In fact it was a new African country that I was choosing. I need somewhere to keep all my possessions, guys - like bono says, I wouldn't move to a smaller house!

I wipe my ass with greenbacks, guys. When I drive somewhere, I leave the car behind in a ditch or something. I don't care, after the first run, it's lost all interest for me. I'll buy another one to drive home in.

I guess you could say that I go out of my way to be as profligate and wasteful as possible, as a sort of personal statement.

But don't think you can claim my leftbehind detritus, guys. I have a legal team keeping tabs on all my assets, and they will prosecute you if you get in the way.

I just love shoving my extreme affluence down your throats, guys. It makes me feel like a winner.

I shot my housekeeper yesterday, but that's ok. The law does not apply to uber-wealthy persons like myself. My team of lawyers will prove that she shot herself in a fit of madness.

Isn't capitalism wonderful, guys? (Disclaimer, I actually got rich by winning the lotto, but it's all the same to the goose, am I right or am I right?).

Old 03-31-2007, 08:50 PM   #2
Blue Crack Addict
Local Time: 12:54 PM

Old 03-31-2007, 09:20 PM   #3
Forum Moderator
Local Time: 12:54 PM

Feel free to post about it in the existing thread, Mr. McConville:

"Knight in shining Zubaz."

Bonochick [at] interference.com