Im really sorry to ask again, but please......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
..please could some of u out there cross ur fingers..........as tings at my home and family and friends seem to be steadily gettin worse and worse.....

If some of u ever read when I posted last week about my mums parter Rodney....I said he wasnt very well on holiday.......during the middle of the week it came back, u know, running to the toilet every half-hour to an hour with just water coming out.......seems hes been dehydratin badly and has had no food in him for like 3 days now.........and hes a diabetic on insulin through jab, so u can imagine his immune system would not be at its strongest...........however 3 days later and blood tests by his doctor still have not come back....

the poor guy is at his own home layin down in bed constantly through weakness and his f*ing mother (excuse me but like), has not ONCE called in to see if hes okay, called up to see if hes okay, or anything - nows hows that for a mother!!!!!!!!!! But his doc says he should try and take chicken soup tonight, and if it wont stay down....then tomorrow hes to be notified as poor Rodney may then have to go to hospital (why this did not happen earlier esp for dehydration purposes I DONT know) - because if this is a virus or maybe 'e-coli' bug, apparantly its affecting his kidneys badly.......
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I feel sad now.............Gina, u know what I said to u (if u read this), now I feel pretty guilty.......tell me Im a bad bitch on what I thought.......

we will know more tomorrow......

but all this steady run of bad things happenin.......Im startin to wonder when I will break......

Im sorry, I had to post this and share.................Im sorry, I feel a pain cause its like my fourth post on this circumstance.

tell me Im a bad bitch on what I thought

No, you know I won't do that-and you know you are NOT.

You've gotten through everything so far, and you will get through this too. I hope he will be fine. I will keep this in my thoughts and prayers this weekend. {{{{Maddie}}}}

~will do maddie~

hope things turn out brighter very soon~

Back
Top Bottom