im pumped up now...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

popacrobat

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
i just got tickets to game 5 of the ALCS...

school night, but who the hell cares? its gonna be awesome. I wish I was going today though, Pedro vs. Clemens, but hey, I predicted Sox in 5 so heres to hoping Im right :wink:

:hyper: :combust:

ill hold off on the bono marriage sign since im a guy. i think the fans around me would be scared if i did that

No offense meant, I know you're a guy...I just thought the sign was catchy and you'd get on TV.... I'm writing from the land that let Jim Edmonds go :scream:

Have fun at the game; I think its Don Zimmer's pitching for the Yanks!

I am going to be there as well!!!!! Left field Second Row just before the wall begins to rise.

yeah, that trade wasnt too great for the an-hels...Kent Bottenfield? come on. dude had fluke written on his forehead.

kennedy is a solid player though. not nearly as good as edmonds, but...

im going to be in right field.. i forget if theyre grand stand or box seats, but hey, ill freakin take them even if theyre standing room only.

You saw my Yankees in a World Series game!
Even I haven't done that yet! The best I ever did was an ALCS game against Baltimore in '96.
I'm really enjoying this year's games.

Diane
who seems to be the only Yankees fan in Interference

Diane L said:
You saw my Yankees in a World Series game!
Even I haven't done that yet! The best I ever did was an ALCS game against Baltimore in '96.
I'm really enjoying this year's games.

Diane
who seems to be the only Yankees fan in Interference

i saw my Braves in a World Series. :wink:

that is okay, at times I feel like I am the only Braves fan around here. it is fun to be a loving fan of a hated team.

Hewson said:
I was at game 5 of the '86 series...a much better game than game 6.

yes deffinetly... game 5 was much better than a game that's largely considered to be one of the greatest baseball games ever played, game 6... so great a game that there was even a seinfeld episode about it...

but you're right... game 5 was better.

diane, i hope you still have the ticket stub from that game... october 25, 1986... probably worth a pretty penny today

Headache, I have an unused ticket...a friend worked at Shea and we got in through an employee exit, and didn't have our tickets torn.
Hmm...where DID I put that ticket? *dreams of making a fortune on eBay*

Diane
who is thrilled the Sox-Yankees game coverage began today with "Even Better Than The Real Thing"

i was thrilled about that. especially cos it began with the ataris yesterday....

Back
Top Bottom