Im off on holiday!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yertle-the-turtle said:
Spain :up:

whereabouts in Spain are you at the moment? Madrid? Majorca?

Here again!!

No Yertle, actually it´s the tourists´ fave. Benidorm! Ive been many times, but the weather´s nice so I cant complain!:wink:

boystupidboy said:
Ahhh Benidorm,never been there but fancy going.Say hello to sticky Vickie,apparently her show is legendary:wink:
Have a great time,lucky fucker:wink:

lol!:wink:
Her show is hilarious!
Seen it many times, but have avoided it this time around!
Picked up some great u2 bootlegs. Cd´s and dvd´s. Looking forward to getting home and watching them.:wink:

boystupidboy said:
Trust you had a goodun'.Drink much sangria/san miguel?????I love Spain:drool: :drool: :drool:

San Miguel by the bucketful!

Tho the enjoyment of drinking that out there has slightly gone now, seeing as every damn Weatherspoons in the UK has it on tap these days!:wink:

boystupidboy said:
Yep i know what you mean but at least you can pretend your still in Espania whilst drinking it:drool:Hey have you seen my post about u2 playing Cov????
'keeps fingers more crossed than crossy Mccrossit'

Where is that post Boy?

(and I like that little line at the end there......VERY Blackadder!:wink:

boystupidboy said:
In the Tour rumours forum.It probably wont happen but i live in hope.Man that would be sheer heaven:drool: :drool: .....sorry to hijack your holiday thread!

That is fine old bean!

I shall check it out now!

(so...are you a Blackadder fan just out of interest then?):eyebrow:

:wink:

Have'nt seen it in ages but idid used to find it rather amusing....."i have a cunning plan" , comedy genius.
I'm gonna be Mr Boring now and go to bed,work in the morning and all that:sad: Will 'post 'you again soon,again welcome back
ATB BSB

Back
Top Bottom