I'm not impressed by...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I kinda like Pilate. Melt into the Walls and Into Your Hideout are 2 of the weakest songs on their LP, IMO. I really like Fall Down, Overrated and Don't Waste Your Breath :shrug:

They're at Dal next Wednesday (the 13th). I would go see them but I have a Biology midterm that evening. :(

AcrobatMan said:

deathbear :hyper: recommend me some good music... since the time..u werent here..

ps: what is caisenma

hello there good sir.

what do i appreciate these days...

broken social scene
the arcade fire
the walkmen
franz ferdinand :wink:
m83
explosions in the sky

there's probably more that i'm forgetting, but this is a good start.

what about you?

Elvis Presley said:
Im really not impressed with the Fiery Furnaces, at first i was slightly amused, now Im mostly annoyed....

Go see them live.

Go listen to their first album too, I think it's easier to digest for a lot of people. I really like both though.

It's cool though, completely understandable if it's just not your bag.

PS - Pinback in a week! :up:

Zoomerang96 said:

what about you?

i am printed out ur list...try to find something of those here.. out of that list i like Frank Ferdinand..rest i never heard.

anyway..i am very sorry to inform u that my music taste declined..
and i have been listening to some of Linkin park, rammstein, blink 182, switchfoot , evanescence and such stuff.

i also got hold of "talkie walkie" by "air", bought 3 Cds of "porcupine tree" when I was in italy, have the new album by "Muse", bit of "kula shaker" as well...

but radiohead is still the best band now :)

thats the summary ( musicwise) since the time u left. :sexywink:

AcrobatMan said:

i am printed out ur list...try to find something of those here.. out of that list i like Frank Ferdinand..rest i never heard.

anyway..i am very sorry to inform u that my music taste declined..
and i have been listening to some of Linkin park, rammstein, blink 182, switchfoot , evanescence and such stuff.

i also got hold of "talkie walkie" by "air", bought 3 Cds of "porcupine tree" when I was in italy, have the new album by "Muse", bit of "kula shaker" as well...

but radiohead is still the best band now :)

thats the summary ( musicwise) since the time u left. :sexywink:

hey that's ok, we all listen to bad music don't we? i know i do, except most of it is mid to late 90's bubblegum pop.

:up:

Back
Top Bottom