I'm not ashamed to say I love...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lazarus said:
That's solo Lionel Richie. You can't do that. It's like using Oh Sherrie as evidence that Journey sucks.

But it's Oh Sherrie.

350px-308-P2C-03256.jpg

Seriously though, I don't like the Commodores songs I have heard, regardless of Mr. Dancing on the Ceiling's involvement.

Commodore Schmidlap?

My parents used to play their Best Of a lot and I grew to hate it.

Brick House is by The Commodores?

If I were a Commodore in the British Navy, I'd set sail for Orlando and level the town and the 25 mile radius surrounding it just because of this, YLB. I'd phone Dwight Howard first, though, and tell him to skip town.

I'll call the Admiral first.

robin.jpg

(Artist's depiction - hopefully less oily in real life.)

Now that we've got that settled, I like Bright Eyes. He puts on a good live show.

u2popmofo said:
tn_Ocean,%20Billy%20-%20Licence%20to%20chill.jpg

And I must use every chance I can get to promote this, the greatest fan tribute of all time.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH8ag8yG6FI

Haha! I used to like him in the '80s ...Lover....lover..lover boy! Where is he now, I wonder? Probably riding a horse on some tropical island...still thinking it's the '80s.

I'm not ashamed to admit I love Gowan, otherwise known as Larry Gowan, and Lawrence Gowan--various career reincarnations. :wink: He's a Canadian semi-legend! I was about 10 when I first heard this song, and fell in love with it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIjddye2JSA&feature=related

Years later, I interviewed him for the school paper, and he was so gracious...great guy. He's now with Styx, I believe.

No spoken words said:

Hopefully that's all that cracked you up, because Sailing is a great song, VP.

:)

It was your unbridled optimism regarding the abilities of the canvas, I think. It's heartwarming when you show unbridled optimism. :)

Good lord, if this thread is implying that I should feel shame for liking some of the artists and songs listed, then I should be prostrate with shame.

Back
Top Bottom