I'm not ashamed to say I love...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Patience, Shine, & Rule The World, Take That, never in a million years did I think I'd like a Take That song, but I really do like these 3.

I generally don't care for the modern "pop" country, but I do admit to having a fondness for Carrie Underwood. I blame the Idol connection. :wink:

Sailing - Christopher Cross (The canvas CAN do miracles)

A Thousand Miles - Vanessa Carlton

I Can't Hold Back - Survivor (Give it a listen then come fight me if you dislike it)

I'll be Over You - Toto

Sean Paul
Nelly Furtado
ATB
Christina Aguilera (her 3rd album is amazing)

Pearl said:

Christina Aguilera (her 3rd album is amazing)

It is brilliant. Although, I think "Stripped" was almost on the same level. Her voice was unbelievable from the beginning, but with the past 2 albums she's really started to come into her own as a lyricist. I can't wait to see what she comes up with next.:up:

bell_biv_devoe.jpg

Zootlesque said:

and yes, even some...

Spice Girls

:hi5:

"Wannabe" and "2 Become 1" made it to my iPod:hi5: I'm still considering downloading their greatest hits album on iTunes because I love every song on it.:shifty: I was a 9-11 year old girl when the Spice Girls were at their peak, so I have mad love for them to this day. At recess, my friends and I used to pretend we were them.:love:

No spoken words said:
Sailing - Christopher Cross (The canvas CAN do miracles)

I see your Sailing, and raise you Arthur's Theme.

"When you get caught between the Moon and New York City..."

No spoken words said:

Why in the world would anyone be ashamed to say they liked EW&F????

I saw them live in concert back around 1978. My friend hadn't come back from Guatemala, so I had to go with my dad :happy:

Lila64 said:

I saw them live in concert back around 1978. My friend hadn't come back from Guatemala, so I had to go with my dad :happy:

All 76 of them?

I think it's a rule that all R&B/Soul/Funk artists of the '70s kicked ass. Except for The Commodores.

YLB, you little bas...well, no need to be redundant.

Lady, Sail On, Still, Oh No are all great Commodores songs.

I am not ashamed to admit that I love those songs, nor am I ashamed to admit that I love Lance's Mom. Or, loved.

I think it's in the Constitution that if anyone points and laughs at you for liking EW&F, you're allowed to kick them.

They're not just loved by many, they're respected by many. And rightfully so.

corianderstem said:
I think it's in the Constitution that if anyone points and laughs at you for liking EW&F, you're allowed to kick them.

They're not just loved by many, they're respected by many. And rightfully so.

Holla.

Back
Top Bottom