I'm not ashamed to say I love... - Page 11 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-08-2008, 11:37 PM   #151
ONE
love, blood, life
 
one4u2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bono's Sleeves
Posts: 12,540
Local Time: 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by anitram
There are a couple of Bon Jovi songs I am hooked on.

And worse yet, a Journey tune.

Both great bands IMO....Steve Perry had an amazing voice and yes I love, love, love me some Bon Jovi
__________________

__________________
one4u2 is offline  
Old 02-08-2008, 11:38 PM   #152
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 08:55 AM
Should I tell my Bon Jovi at the U2 concert in LA story????
__________________

__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 02-08-2008, 11:44 PM   #153
Blue Crack Addict
 
anitram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: NY
Posts: 16,294
Local Time: 11:55 AM
Please do!!
__________________
anitram is online now  
Old 02-08-2008, 11:44 PM   #154
ONE
love, blood, life
 
U2isthebest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Vision over visibility....
Posts: 12,332
Local Time: 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words
Should I tell my Bon Jovi at the U2 concert in LA story????
Yes, please! And for the record, I'm a huge Bon Jovi fan and not at all ashamed to admit it!
__________________
U2isthebest is offline  
Old 02-08-2008, 11:45 PM   #155
ONE
love, blood, life
 
one4u2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bono's Sleeves
Posts: 12,540
Local Time: 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words
Should I tell my Bon Jovi at the U2 concert in LA story????

If it's good
__________________
one4u2 is offline  
Old 02-08-2008, 11:46 PM   #156
ONE
love, blood, life
 
one4u2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bono's Sleeves
Posts: 12,540
Local Time: 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2isthebest


Yes, please! And for the record, I'm a huge Bon Jovi fan and not at all ashamed to admit it!

__________________
one4u2 is offline  
Old 02-08-2008, 11:49 PM   #157
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 08:55 AM
Ok....

So, I went to see U2 a ton of times on the Elevation Tour, and I was living in LA at the time. For this particular show at Staples, we were seated facing the soundboard...in front of the soundboard was the celebrity pit, which in LA, fills up.

I watched the celebrities file into the pit, and they included Tom Cruise, Cameron Crowe, Eddie Vedder, Val Kilmer, Billy Zane, Hanson, Pat O'Brien of all people, a few others I forget, and Jon Bon Jovi.

Now, it was hard to just watch the band, it was interesting to watch this group watch the show.....and, all of them were into it, to varying degrees....Hanson was the most into it, all 3 of 'em, they were going nuts....hard to see everyone, but, heads were moving, bodies, etc.....all except for Jon Bon Jovi. He stood dead still throughout the whole show. He was closest to me, so I got a good look at him. He did not move a muscle, he did not applaud, he looked bored and I almost vaulted over the railing in front of me to attack him.

That's all.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 02-08-2008, 11:51 PM   #158
ONE
love, blood, life
 
U2isthebest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Vision over visibility....
Posts: 12,332
Local Time: 12:55 PM
Maybe he was just pissed about something. I can't imagine him going to a U2 show if he actually hated them.
__________________
U2isthebest is offline  
Old 02-08-2008, 11:51 PM   #159
Blue Crack Addict
 
anitram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: NY
Posts: 16,294
Local Time: 11:55 AM
He is such a sour puss.

But at least he's not as gross as Richie Sambora who looks to me like he's a walking disease.
__________________
anitram is online now  
Old 02-08-2008, 11:52 PM   #160
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2isthebest
Maybe he was just pissed about something. I can't imagine him going to a U2 show if he actually hated them.
He maybe went to be seen. Who knows. I just know that he could not have looked less interested. I admit, it bothered me.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 02-08-2008, 11:53 PM   #161
ONE
love, blood, life
 
GibsonGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 13,270
Local Time: 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by anitram
He is such a sour puss.

But at least he's not as gross as Richie Sambora who looks to me like he's a walking disease.
Oh God. Richie Sambora.
__________________
GibsonGirl is offline  
Old 02-08-2008, 11:53 PM   #162
ONE
love, blood, life
 
one4u2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bono's Sleeves
Posts: 12,540
Local Time: 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words
Ok....

So, I went to see U2 a ton of times on the Elevation Tour, and I was living in LA at the time. For this particular show at Staples, we were seated facing the soundboard...in front of the soundboard was the celebrity pit, which in LA, fills up.

I watched the celebrities file into the pit, and they included Tom Cruise, Cameron Crowe, Eddie Vedder, Val Kilmer, Billy Zane, Hanson, Pat O'Brien of all people, a few others I forget, and Jon Bon Jovi.

Now, it was hard to just watch the band, it was interesting to watch this group watch the show.....and, all of them were into it, to varying degrees....Hanson was the most into it, all 3 of 'em, they were going nuts....hard to see everyone, but, heads were moving, bodies, etc.....all except for Jon Bon Jovi. He stood dead still throughout the whole show. He was closest to me, so I got a good look at him. He did not move a muscle, he did not applaud, he looked bored and I almost vaulted over the railing in front of me to attack him.

That's all.
I heart Bon Jovi regardless.....
__________________
one4u2 is offline  
Old 02-08-2008, 11:56 PM   #163
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by one4u2


I heart Bon Jovi regardless.....
As you should, if you hearted him before. Not trying to poison anyone against him, just relating a story.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 02-08-2008, 11:58 PM   #164
Blue Crack Distributor
 
corianderstem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Seattle
Posts: 63,730
Local Time: 08:55 AM
I love both songs mentioned by Toto. I love a lot of Journey songs. I love a handful of Bon Jovi songs.

I also love a handful of Def Leppard songs.

What can I say? I'm a lover, not a fighter.
__________________
corianderstem is offline  
Old 02-08-2008, 11:59 PM   #165
Blue Crack Addict
 
anitram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: NY
Posts: 16,294
Local Time: 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by corianderstem
I love both songs mentioned by Toto.
I miiiiiiiiss the raaaaaaaaaains down in Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaafrica.

^

I sang it that way ALWAYS. No kidding.
__________________

__________________
anitram is online now  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com