I'm not a violent person but

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i know what he's talking about. there's this ringtone service and their mascot thingie is a frog. i've heard from people in england that the commercials are really annoying.

"ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding"

:wink:

Actually, I dont mind it - i've been selling t-shirts in my shop with the Crazy Frog on - they've been flying off the shelves!:wink:

Aardvark747 said:
"ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding"

:wink:

Actually, I dont mind it - i've been selling t-shirts in my shop with the Crazy Frog on - they've been flying off the shelves!:wink:
not hopping off?!?:wink:

crazy_frog.gif

How bout those stuck up kids on the TRIX commercials. I mean, c'mon, is it their life's goal to make sure the rabbit never eats TRIX cereal, just because "TRIX is for kids." You don't see rabbits taking all the world's carrot supply and saying, "silly humans, carrots are for rabbits".

learn2kneel said:
How bout those stuck up kids on the TRIX commercials. I mean, c'mon, is it their life's goal to make sure the rabbit never eats TRIX cereal, just because "TRIX is for kids." You don't see rabbits taking all the world's carrot supply and saying, "silly humans, carrots are for rabbits".

:applaud:

learn2kneel said:

Sadistic little monsters! :angry:

Back
Top Bottom