I'm misunderstood on this forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheU2

Refugee
That's right.

Sarcasm and the like doesn't reach through many computers linked to Interference.com

To those I've offended.....no offense meant.

CK

too late!
waaaay too late!
Take a hike.

------------------
?Economy is the basis of society. When the economy is stable, society develops. The ideal economy combines the spiritual and the material, and the best commodities to trade in are sincerity and love.? Morihei Ueshiba

are you attempting to get yourself banned on purpose?

well i guess most people who do get banned, do certain things on purpose which lead to that...dumb question.

------------------
after years of waiting, nothing came.

CK, do you intentionally try to pick fights here in the forum, or do you really not know if you offend people on here? i'm not trying to flame you, i just dont get you sometimes. maybe you really are 'misunderstood.' who knows...

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

Originally posted by nellie:
CK, do you intentionally try to pick fights here in the forum, or do you really not know if you offend people on here? i'm not trying to flame you, i just dont get you sometimes. maybe you really are 'misunderstood.' who knows...

It's VERY simple... he wants attention.
He's not the first to pull these antics, and he won't be the last. If he's smart he'll wise up and learn from history. If not... well, everyone else seems to know where this will lead, I'm sure he does also.

CK knows exactly what he's doing, don't be fooled by this pathetic cry for attention.

------------------
-Elvis
http://plot180.net/taol/
elvis@interference.com

CK, do you intentionally try to pick fights here in the forum

No

Do you really not know if you offend people on here?

Never had any intention to offend people here.

CK

Originally posted by Elvis:
He's not the first to pull these antics, and he won't be the last. If he's smart he'll wise up and learn from history. If not... well, everyone else seems to know where this will lead, I'm sure he does also.

CK knows exactly what he's doing, don't be fooled by this pathetic cry for attention.

I guess the title of the thread says it all.

Goodnight.

CK

HEY ELVIS!!!!! I emailed you with an idea (unrelated to this) and a question, I don't know if I sent it to the right email, it was the one I got off of the suggestion post you made a while back (the one about improving interference...). Lemme know if you got it.
smile.gif

------------------
Don't let the bastards grind you down.

Zooropa FTP

If he REALLY felt misunderstood here, why not take this space and use it to try to explain himself and his actions, rather than just whine? well CK?

------------------
-Elvis
elvis@interference.com

If he REALLY felt misunderstood here, why not take this space and use it to try to explain himself and his actions, rather than just whine? well CK?

this i'd like to know too.

Joel,

That is a good suggestion. Attached below is the email that I sent to you last night for everyone to read. I haven't included your reply. Feel free to post it if you want.

Elvis,
>
> Hey now. People may not read me right but when I
> apologize, I mean it. What I said in the earthqake
> forum wasn't appropriate. I admitted it and I
> apologized. As for previous threads including the
> last one when Sicy and I came to bang heads, I
> regret
> it but if it weren't for Sicy's "You're an ass",
> etc.
> comments, things wouldn't have transcribed as they
> ocurred.
>
> You may not get the humor nor if you did, you may
> not
> accept it, but the majority of my threads are made
> in
> jest.
>
> Abnormal humor it may be. But it is humor.
>
> Gay voice thread - that was a serious thread.
> Re-read
> it and you may see that I was serious.
>
> Nice board. I like visiting.
>
> CK

CK

AIM = ckennedy77

[This message has been edited by TheU2 (edited 05-14-2002).]

I replied simply:

"Unfortunately you have apologized to the wrong person."

Your point is?

Seriously, why must I drag this out of you, instead of you explaining yourself?

You say when you apologize, you mean it.... so normally you mean what you say? I'm confused (sarcasm). Ever heard of the expression 'crying wolf'?

------------------
-Elvis
elvis@interference.com

I think everyone is misunderstood in this forum, at least at some time or another.

Dont know about this case, though...

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

You say when you apologize, you mean it.... so normally you mean what you say?

Usually only when I apologize. There are other times. I leave it up to the intelligence of the reader to figure it out. Perhaps I should be more descriptive...with winks and the whatnot (although not a fan of winks...its already failed in my current FYM thread).

Ever heard of the expression 'crying wolf'?

Yes, but I'm confused on how that expression is relevant to this thread.

CK

PS I'd rather not go on and on....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom