i'm looking for a girl to get with

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
hey everyone,

it's been a while since i last made a thread here, so i figured i'd give you an update on my life.

yes... i'm still doing incredibly well financially and i've settled in my new house. the neighbours are assholes, but i drown out their complaints with my bigass speakers every night.

anyway, this is all beside the point. i recently left my wife after a year and a half of marriage, and i'm looking to move forward with my life. in order to do that, i need to find my soulmate - and pretty fast.
i'm in my 20's, and i need to have some fun now before i get any older.

i live fast, and i play hard. in the past i bragged about the shitload of money that i have, but as you can tell, i've grown up a lot and no longer make threads with the sole intent of describing my rather ludicrous monetary worth.

i've proven by being married that i'm a guy women can trust, as i made the ultimate commitment to her. yes, i'm aware we broke up, but don't worry - i was the one who left her. she loved me dearly, i'm sure. i rarely asked by the end, cause it wasn't all that important to me anymore.

what i'm trying to get at was that she was obviously into me, and didn't see a whole lot of flaws, so this should be good news to you ladies who might be interested in giving me a go. if she had left me, flags would obviously be raised, but that's not a factor. i want to stress once again that I LEFT HER.

i'm interested in a girl who's into looking good, and going to parties, long walks at the beach, and shopping.

see... i like it when girls shop. how many other guys admit that? exactly.

if you're interested in maybe courting or something, send me a photo first and i'll contact you to see if i'm interested in your personality.

i'm not into shallow people, so if you know you're one of those, then save your time and don't bother sending me a photo.

anyway

just think... your life mate could be me. am i what you're looking for? i'm only a photo away...

would-u-like-to-court.gif

Wow, just what I want, a guy who will dump me with no warnign when I'm still totally into him and our relationship, and not show any emotional distress over it. Sign me up! Where are we going shopping on our first date, and what's your credit card limit?

Bear:

Come to Milwaukee.

Look me up.

I am in the book.

Or at least I think I am.

I should be.

I never really look myself up in the phone book.

That is all.

~JessicaAnn

PS. I love to shop.

you people aren't taking this thing seriously. i'm looking for love - not just a good time.

maybe i should post my profile on one of those dating sites.

OMG Is this thread serious?!!! :lmao: :lmao: Can´t be serious !

I don´t think that telling the ladies that you have money and that you dumped your girl without caring that she loved you will get you too many dates :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sorry for my post but... seriously! :crack: I think you have a lot of things to think, besides if you post this kind of things in any date site you will get the wrong people answering you

:hug: Really, think a lot :hug:

Edit to say: too bad since I´m available :flirt:

Last edited:
Zoomerang96 said:

i'm not into shallow people, so if you know you're one of those, then save your time and don't bother sending me a photo.

People just are not taking this seriously, bear. My apologies.

tell me...physically, what is your "type" of woman?

I mean, I know you are not shallow, but there must be some features that turn your knob.

Sorry to hear about the divorce...hopefully she won't take you for too much.

If anything, it was one heck of a wedding! :up:

Caroni said:

I don´t think that telling the ladies that you have money and that you dumped your girl without caring that she loved you will get you too many dates :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sorry for my post but... seriously! :crack: I think you have a lot of things to think, besides if you post this kind of things in any date site you will get the wrong people answering you

:yes:

Don't do the whole internet date thing...

Just go to a bar or something, or one of them singles nights.

Or just let yer friends know that you are seriously on the hunt, so they can inform friends of a friend.

Get some blind datting happening...

Caroni said:

Edit to say: too bad since I´m available :flirt:

i don't really understand what you're trying to say.

you seem to be the only one taking me seriously here, so that's cool. do you know me at all from other posts that i've written here over the years?

please send some of your best pictures to me, and i'll let you know if i'm interested in taking this to the "next level" if you know what i mean.

what is

humanity ? // 

thisisreallyhappeninghappeninghappening

thisisreallyhappeninghappeninghappeningthisisreallyhappeninghappeninghappeningthisisreallyhappeninghappeninghappeningthisisreallyhappeninghappeninghappeningthisisreallyhappeninghappeninghappeningthisisreallyhappeninghappeninghappeningthisisreallyhappeninghappeninghappeningthisisreallyhappeninghappeninghappeningthisisreallyhappeninghappeninghappeningthisisreallyhappeninghappeninghappeningthisisreallyhappeninghappeninghappening

thisis

/

..>

Zoomerang96 said:

i don't really understand what you're trying to say.

you seem to be the only one taking me seriously here, so that's cool. do you know me at all from other posts that i've written here over the years?

please send some of your best pictures to me, and i'll let you know if i'm interested in taking this to the "next level" if you know what i mean.

frysizedig1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom