i'm looking for a girl to get with

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zoomerang96 said:
am i what you're looking for? i'm only a photo away...

man%20hands.jpg

Hey baby. :flirt:

Sicy said:

Can we please refrain from personal attacks.
oh so its joking ..sorry but either way..its fair game that if ya (as in him this time) posts like a ass* he should be treated as one.. 3

* feel free to replace with dick, child, idiot..whatever ya'll feel is less personal or demeaning but hell call me a feminist but i find it wrong that the underlying tone to his original message is demeaning to women..so i take it personal being a woman..

tanner_sis said:
oh so its joking ..sorry but either way..its fair game that if ya (as in him this time) posts like a ass* he should be treated as one.. 3

* feel free to replace with dick, child, idiot..whatever ya'll feel is less personal or demeaning but hell call me a feminist but i find it wrong that the underlying tone to his original message is demeaning to women..so i take it personal being a woman..

I think the tone is sarcastic, but more about misogynistic guys who do that than about women.

Try reading it with that in mind, then you might be less angry.

can i stand under your umbrella-ella-ella, bear?

eh? eh? eh?

:flirt:

Zoomerang96 said:

i don't really understand what you're trying to say.

you seem to be the only one taking me seriously here, so that's cool. do you know me at all from other posts that i've written here over the years?

please send some of your best pictures to me, and i'll let you know if i'm interested in taking this to the "next level" if you know what i mean.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

NO WAY!!! :no:

Hey! hey! you! you!....[Your ex]....She's so stupid, what the hell were you thinking?!...She's like, so whatever...You could do so much better...I think we should get together now...Don't pretend, I think you know I'm damn precious...And hell yeah, I'm the motherfucking princess!!!

Back
Top Bottom