i'm looking for a girl to get with

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zoomerang96 said:

i don't really understand what you're trying to say.

you seem to be the only one taking me seriously here, so that's cool. do you know me at all from other posts that i've written here over the years?

please send some of your best pictures to me, and i'll let you know if i'm interested in taking this to the "next level" if you know what i mean.

:love:

That's it, I'm getting a sex change...

oh yes you sound like a prince charming PFFT..miserable rich sod who thinks hes the man and cant get a woman to his standards or whatever ..people like you make me sick..what an asshole

Hey Zoomerang, i've heard of a place called PLEBA. It's supposed to be full of rich-and-famous-man-hunting women. Try to post your ad there. :up:

Zoomerang96 said:

yes... i'm still doing incredibly well financially and i've settled in my new house.
i recently left my wife after a year and a half of marriage, and i'm looking to move forward with my life. in order to do that, i need to find my soulmate - and pretty fast.
i'm in my 20's, and i need to have some fun now before i get any older.

in the past i bragged about the shitload of money that i have, but as you can tell, i've grown up a lot and no longer make threads with the sole intent of describing my rather ludicrous monetary worth.

i've proven by being married that i'm a guy women can trust, as i made the ultimate commitment to her. yes, i'm aware we broke up, but don't worry - i was the one who left her. she loved me dearly, i'm sure. i rarely asked by the end, cause it wasn't all that important to me anymore.

what i'm trying to get at was that she was obviously into me, and didn't see a whole lot of flaws, so this should be good news to you ladies who might be interested in giving me a go. if she had left me, flags would obviously be raised, but that's not a factor. i want to stress once again that I LEFT HER.

:eyebrow: you want to be taken seriously? Try harder.
And I agree with Varitek....just what a girl wants to hear...."I LEFT HER......" yeah and you're such a sweetheart for doing so! wtf???
and again.....the point of when did this become a date finder forum?

sounds like someones still got alot of growing up to do, especially if one wants to be taken seriously.

tanner_sis said:
oh yes you sound like a prince charming PFFT..miserable rich sod who thinks hes the man and cant get a woman to his standards or whatever ..people like you make me sick..what an asshole

:shame: don't talk like that to mr zoomie. the poor guy is looking for love in all the wrong places.

Lally1011 said:
:lol:

too bad there's no :bang: emoticon.

but there is. . . .:shifty:

poontang.gif

:shifty:

tanner_sis said:

Can we please refrain from personal attacks.

He's joking. As usual.

Everything he posts is a joke. Just keep that in mind.

What if one day he decides to actually post something serious? Because of what you said, everyone will think he's joking again.

:wink:

Sicy said:
Well that's his problem isnt it?

:boywhocriedwolf:

the moral of that story is "don't lie," right? wrong. it's "don't tell the same lie twice"

Ricky Gervais :lol:

Plus I love the people getting offended by this.

Back
Top Bottom