I'm listening to ____, what are YOU listening to?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Run-D.M.C. - Christmas In Hollis
(from the only other real Christmas album I own: A Very Special Christmas)

That one has U2 on it. :hyper:

into: Band Aid - Do They Know It's Christmas?
(from the Band Aid 20 single Do They Know It's Christmas?)

Anyone notices I have all my Christmas tracks on this computer on random? :shifty:

:D

The Church -- Sealine (acoustic)

"The evening the trees lash at the window
The roots crawl up, strangle the candles"

right now i'm listening to japan's "gentlemen take polaroids" off the album of the same name :drool:

although i should probably turn on the christmas music...i have been listening to it all month. there's a radio station that plays it here from 12/1 (or maybe it's the day after thanksgiving) through christmas day. anyway, they've not once played U2's song. i've even called and requested it. that's my U2 fanboy moment. so i think i'll listen to that song next.

Steve Kilbey -- Over (which leads into a reading by SK of part of Arthur Rimbaud's "A Season in Hell" -- very well done)

tennispunk said:
it was christmas eve, babe in the drunk tank
an old man said to me, "won't see another one"
and then we sang a song, a dear old mountain tune
i turned my face away and dreamed about you....

The Pogues - Fairytale of New York

Good song, as is "You Shook Me All Night Long" :up:.

My dad's station's played the U2 Christmas song on occasion :). And speaking of my dad, it's funny that the Chemical Brothers are being mentioned in this thread, 'cause he was listening to a CD that has a Chemical Brothers song on it earlier tonight (it was "Let Forever Be").

I'm listening to this coffeehouse rock channel right now, and it's playing Crowded House's "Sacred Cow". First I've heard this song...I like it :).

Angela

"She's So Cold"-Rolling Stones.

This song amuses me, as does the video-I swear to god, Mick looks like he weighs about 15 pounds in that video, he's so freakin' scrawny (course, who am I to be talking, I'm not exactly all muscular and big myself).

Okay, anywho, so the Stones song just ended...now it's "Where Are You Going?" by the Dave Matthews Band.

Angela

TheBrazilianFly said:
U2 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

I think Marty has started drinking before Christmas.... :shifty:

:wink:

Too.
But even when I'm sober I agree with what I said.

me:U2 - Vertigo
(from How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom