I'm Kaitlyn Ashley Maher, I'm 4, and I'm a singer!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GirlsAloudFan

Blue Crack Addict
It is starting time again.

America's Got Talent has begun it's third season over on NBC and this time they have truly discovered something special.

I honestly believe that what you are about to watch is THE cutest and best thing I ever witnessed in my sweet, short life.

During this video...if your heart doesn't melt, if you don't have a tear in your eye or a smile on your face...you officially have no soul.

Ladies and gentlemen, meet Kaitlyn:

YouTube - 2008 America's Got Talent 4 year old Kaitlyn Maher Sings!

I guess I have no soul. Even with the manipulative Somewhere over the rainbow playing over it. That kid is way too young to be thrust out onto a stage, makin' money for mommy and daddy.

Add me to the soulless crew. I don't like watching little kids singing on TV. She is cute, though.

Why are some parents so quick to push their kids out there especially so very young? Talent or not, age 4 is way too young to be thrust in the spotlight aiming for a career or a bunch of trophies.

Ummm alright. The verdict is in.

This thread was a miserable disaster.

I'm disappointed in all of you soulless people. :wink:

I thought the opera singing guy was good ... but I wish he'd sung anything but "Nessun Dorma," because all I could think was, "Paul Potts did it better."

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the producers asked him to sing that, thinking "Wow, let's try and recreate the Paul Potts phenomenon in America!"

I bet he wins.

Reality TV...

vomit.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom