im in love with a DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^ I'm okay, how about you? The guitar playings going alright, better than I thought :D

I've been a bit :crazy: lately, My brother and I havn't been talking since Saturday!:yikes:

Weird, I thought he was 21 and I was 16, maybe its the other way round!:lol: :tsk:

^ i'm Great:up:

you'll still be better than me at guitar. :lol:

Did you watch all of WM? i did, went to bed at about 4am :crack:

^ If you bought a left handed guitar, I'm sure you'd be great! :yes:

I can't play chords, they're so hard! :reject:

I did watch all of WM, went to bed at 4am too! I was still like :hyper: but :crack: as well!

i wasn't tired at all during the day :huh: probably still in shock over the HHH/Cena match :drool:

i wont get a right handed guitar i'll just swap the strings over on my brothers without him knowing :lol:

^ Triple H should've won :tsk: and Rey Mysterio's match should've been the main event and longer. :tsk:

Switch the strings over?! :lol: Is that possible btw? :ohmy:

Last edited:
:yes: about Triple H. John Cena:madspit:

yes, you put the top string at the bottom and next one second from the bottom and so on.

:drool:

i added your name to the real name thread in Babyface Cafe. hope you don't mind :reject:

added John's and Sarah's too :reject:

^ It's cool! But that name is only used at home and internet shifty: :shh: I have another name.

When I go to the Wrestling, I'm most probably gonnna come down the steps at the TV camera and hold up a board!:wave: :wave: :lol: :reject:

^^^^ I'm quite sure, because I got tickets for £60 each! Though on wwe.com it say WrestleMania Revenge Tour. :huh: It better be televised - £60!:|

^^ how are you today Kayla, i saw in your earlier posts you said you weren't feeling very well :(

Back
Top Bottom