i'm gonna scream at you until your covered in angry voice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
furious.

absolutely. furious.

wendel came over again today, and, yes, it was one of his famous unanounced stops that have my family up in arms every time we see his car pull onto the driveway.

now don't get me wrong - wendel's a great guy. it's just that everytime he stops by, it's his idea that we all take our shirts off and sit by the fire for an hour or two.

as you can imagine, it's extremely awkward around the family.

naturally, we decline, but you really have no idea how hard he persists before he finally gets the idea that we're actually serious when we say "no wendel! our shirts stay on when we're at the there then house now!"

this is how it starts every single time. he doesn't even have a chance to take off his shoes before people are screaming in violent protest of his filthy games.

so when he does finally get around to coming in, it's of no comfort when he decides to piss in the corner of the living room.

"wendel, you know our toilet's in the washroom, right?"

"noone's ever made me do anything i don't wanna do."

"no, and i know, that's fine wendel, but the problem here is that your urine smells horrible and it's taken until now to get the smell out from the last time you relieved yourself."

"shiIIIIiiEEEET!!! what a prickly pete you are! i'm already done anyway, what's in the fridge..."

now you're probably asking yourself, 'how do you know who wendel is? is he a relative? a family friend?'

truth is, he's neither. we have NO idea who he is. oh, believe me, we've asked. it's just that everytime we inquire, he responds with some bullshit tale of 'heeey, ya you know meeeee, geeee!'

it just doesn't make any sense. none of it.

so anyway, after he's found what he's been looking for in the fridge, he makes his way over to the couch where he promptly sits, and unbuttons his pants.

the good news is he usually gets the urge to leave the house after sitting there for about two or three days. even better is that he only stops by a few times a year these days, as opposed to the weekly drop-by's he made himself famous for back a number of years ago.

so, as i wrap this story up, i'd like to extend my own personal wishes of a merry christmas to at least some of you. the rest, well, you're the proverbial 'wendel' of my life. you probably have no idea how awkward you've made things for me and my family, but that's ok. i've probably done somethings that don't make a whole lot of sense either.

and AGAIN, i screw up the title of this thread.

you're not your. WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU SCREW UP DEATHBEAR?!!?! HUH?!?!?!? DOES MR. FINGER POKE YOU IN THE EYE? DOES HE? DOES HE GATHER HIS FINGER FRIENDS, PICK UP A KNIFE AND ATTACK YOUR FACE?!!?!?!! DOES HE?!?!?!!?

WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING ME?!!?!?!?!?

no dave, i don't, but that's a fantastic handle if i've ever heard one. :up:

calluna, i have a feeling wendel is coming to seattle in the near future.

no, this guy doesn't have a last name.

we've asked, but he always just pretends to not hear the question.

i'm not sure people realize the true extent of the danger wendel represents here.

Zoomerang96 said:
calluna, i have a feeling wendel is coming to seattle in the near future.

:no:

Oh no, I'll have to make a point of being out of the country when he comes to visit here.

Last edited:
you better not come back anytime soon. he won't leave until you're back inside.

it's just one of those things.

i can be if you want? i've got a great chest.

my body is like, totally awesome.

In my experience, it seems like hairy men are always the sort wearing their shirts unbuttoned all the way down as if exposing their fur is some sort of turn on.

i've always thought it would be pretty cool if women had a thick treasure trail from their neck down to...well you know.

Ones with really bad hormonal imbalances do have treasure trails. And hair around their nipples too. :huh: My friend works in an endocrinology lab - the things you hear!

Back
Top Bottom