i'm gonna scream at you until your covered in angry voice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think a teeny bit of fur can be sexy if displayed tastefully and discreetly...

But, hey, what do I know?

Nothing. That's right, nothing!

:mad:

:sexywink:

anitram said:
Ones with really bad hormonal imbalances do have treasure trails. And hair around their nipples too. :huh: My friend works in an endocrinology lab - the things you hear!

argh, i was so not serious...

that's awful. :sexywink: :sexywink:

:)sexywink:)

anitram said:
Ones with really bad hormonal imbalances do have treasure trails. And hair around their nipples too. :huh: My friend works in an endocrinology lab - the things you hear!

A friend eh?

We've all heard that one before.

On a side note, Zoomerang96 put the sass in the sassafraswink.

:sassafraswink:

cujo said:

A friend eh?

We've all heard that one before.

On a side note, Zoomerang96 put the sass in the sassafraswink.

:sassafraswink:

so you mean one of these? :cute:

I hear shirtless Larry spent the day in our laundry, not that I saw or anything.

Yes, Larry, just standing there without a shirt on, as he always is nowadays since the Principle marketing people told him that PLEBA girls dig it.

he didn't say anything. he just stood there.

I showed your thread to my family over christmas dinner, Zoomerang96.

They threw up in their mouthes a little, but it was all fun.:wink:

ah yes, the fine McConville family tradition of puking on christmas day. not a bad one you've got going there!

Fuck you Zoomerang96, you can take your scatalogical 'humour' and run with it.

I'm turning over a new leaf in 2005 - expect to see much more Godly posting from me on faith-based matters at FYM, and much LESS hanging around diseased jesters like yourself.

Of course, you should remember, I rarely keep to my new year resolutions.:wink:

~mental green smilie shot of you in backseat

Moderator, close this thread please. I won't tolerate fucking bad language in a family forum.

It's a fucking disgrace. I'll see you out the back, Zoomerang96, where we can deal with this mano a mano.

there is no line, eva!! THERE IS NO LINE! DON'T ASK WHY!

and where've you been anyway? long time no see.

Zoomerang96 has a lot of personal rage and hatred that he needs to get over, right about now.

WHy do you hate me so, Zoomerang96? Is it because mother always loved me more, and used your college fund to get me a PHD?

yertle-the-turtle said:
i've discovered a general pattern in your posts.

A GENERAL PATTERN!!! DON'T ASK WHY!!!

shot of cas...well you know.

don't call us, we'll call you.

:SEXYWINK:

it's a winning formula, i've gotta put out these atyclb to keep the market happy, and the cashflow steady.

kieran, my mother doesn't even know you exist. YOU DON'T EXIST!!! DON'T ASK WHY!*

*for yertle

Kieran McConville said:
I'm turning over a new leaf in 2005 - expect to see much more Godly posting from me on faith-based matters at FYM, and much LESS hanging around diseased jesters like yourself.

Well it's good to see how well this new year resolution worked out. :wink: J/K :)

Honestly, I am back with full force proclaiming that I am going to marry our good friend Zoomerang. :sexywink:

Assuming he doesn't get a big head from this statement :|

:drool:

who are you and what have you done with my tsaravich?!

i speltd that incorrectly didn't i.

sorry.

Back
Top Bottom