i'm gonna go out now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
and have myself a good time, and never look back.

these socials always end up the same way for me.

you're more than welcome to attend as well, but believe me, i won't pay any attention to you. i've my priorities, and though none of them may be #1, they're still highly important tonite.

cryptic? hardly, though i could tell you a tale or two... :sexywink:

tommorow i'll know whether anticipation is indeed better than the blinding light of actualization. yes, that's a word too. :sexywink:

have a lovely evening,

~deathbear96

I'm afraid to live
I'm afraid to die
I'm afraid of everything and I don't know why

I'm afraid of kites
I'm not a child, I'm not a man
I'm not anything at all
except a big red rubber ball

so very predictable.

except without any of the good parts. of course, that's the real shame. i'll take the pain if it means a little pleasure if you don't know what you myself and jared from subway mean...

Kieran McConville said:
I'm afraid to live
I'm afraid to die
I'm afraid of everything and I don't know why

I'm afraid of kites
I'm not a child, I'm not a man
I'm not anything at all
except a big red rubber ball

My god Kieran, you are a true poet! :eyebrow:

Zoomerang96 said:
so very predictable.

except without any of the good parts. of course, that's the real shame. i'll take the pain if it means a little pleasure if you don't know what you myself and jared from subway mean...

Why did you have to ruin a perfectly good thread by bring up Jared from Subway :mad:

maybe because if i mention him enough times, someone will take the initiative in creating a jared moniker here at interference. :sexywink:

:angry:

Jared is using his old pants to woo women ...

jared_subway.jpg

i thought he already had a girlfriend or wife after seeing a particular commercial...

last sunday, eight days ago i guess, one of the girls that worked there made fun of me first for not having a girlfriend, then for "always coming here". i haven't been there since, but i usually only go there once a week.

is that really all that bad?! once a week?! i work right by it, and it's perfect for lunch.

i hate girls, but i still wanna touch them with my hands.

Zoomerang96 said:
last sunday, eight days ago i guess, one of the girls that worked there made fun of me first for not having a girlfriend, then for "always coming here". i haven't been there since, but i usually only go there once a week.

is that really all that bad?! once a week?! i work right by it, and it's perfect for lunch.

i hate girls, but i still wanna touch them with my hands.

Once a week isn't bad ...

My old office was near a Subway ... a couple of my (male) co-workers used to eat Subway every day.

You can touch me ... just wash your hands first.

Back
Top Bottom