i'm gonna go out now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mad1 said:
hey Zoom, how about u, me, bottle of vodka with cheap water in it, sleigh, park, snow, 8am and a couple of bobble hats?

;)

i thought i was ugly to you now? what changed?

Zoomerang96 said:
what buddy list?

Yeah, that's right, Zoomy...you keep asking questions like that...I like 'em that way...yeah, you know what I like, don't you? You naughty boy.

Evalicious said:
Calluna promised to kill alan, why didn´t she keep her promise!

Im very upset

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I did kill him!

Unfortunately, it turns out that Alan Jamison is one of those cat-like creatures that has nine lives or something. I did my part. It's someone else's turn to kill him this time.

Wow, gang, is this the longest thread ever or what!

Dunno bout u guys but i think it'z gr8t!!!!!

Come over 2 my place, we could be 'happy'.

Wildly inappropriate smilie, shot of caisenema in backseat pretending that his hot new job makes him a better person than the rest of us.

again i'm in the backseat. why am i always in the backseat?! WHY?!?!!? and why am i always screaming?!

You're in the backseat cause you have to sit in the backseat until you learn to sit in the front seat with the grownups.

And by the way, the cork on the fork is there to stop you from hurting yourself, and others.

Any other questions?

i can semlle whtever iwant to smell! and believ me it smels great!!!! why!?!?!? there ISSSSS A WHY!!!! and that why is b oh bee with a why in between so bring youtr won darn booze!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom