i'm gonna go out now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kieran McConville said:

Bono had the right idea, by the time you're forty, most anybody who disagrees with you should be dead or out of the room (forcibly removed if need be).

You kieran, are not forty! Not even *near* forty.......
:|

How do you know I'm not forty, I could be.

The fact that I'm not, doesn't change the fact that I could be if I wanted to be.

Well, i have NO IDEA how old or young you are.

I don´t care.

Age ain´t nothing but a number.

Zoomerang96 used to tell me that he was old, like REALLY old,
he used to tell me a lot of things, most of those things
turned out to be lies........

And yet im still in love with him :slant:

eva, you're WAAAY too eager to please if you're willing to touch his comb-over. have you not seen it? it's worse than the plague.

Yeah, Eva. I don't think you realize what you have gotten yourself into here. Zedbetty's combover is a veritable rat's nest. You could get diseases.

Is it really that bad :eyebrow:

But i guess this is the only way im ever gonna get close to
Zedbetty, so it´s just something that i have to do
:|

after two years of you telling me what to do, it's safe for me to say that i'm completely fed up with "doing" whatever you tell me to.

in the past month alone, he's told us to do the dog, the ronald, and the shit hotdog. it has to stop. now. :down:

The funniest part is that you think you actually have a choice in the matter - you don't. It's not a request, it's a commandment.

Evalicious said:
NOOOOO!

I don´t want to be his slave :angry:

I quit

You don't have a choice ... you simply feel compelled to comply with his commands. You find your body involutarily moving and doing the things he has asked of you without even thinking about it.

Back
Top Bottom