i'm gonna go out now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mad1 said:
u look totally different man!

tell ya what, whoever David is, he is sexy!

i look different?

if that isn't a ringing endorsement, i don't know what is. :up:

I think I look different too, at least different to how I did yesterday before i shaved off all the hair from the crown of my head forwards.

LMAO!!! I am YOU AND YOU ARE ME!!!

I wish I could stop happening to people.

It's so tiresome, and I need to escape the cycle of guilt and conflict and frankly, disagreement. Bono had the right idea, by the time you're forty, most anybody who disagrees with you should be dead or out of the room (forcibly removed if need be).

Stop asking me questions and putting me in a box! I can be anything I say I am and will be. I am the sun, the moon and the stars. I am everything.

DO you understand!!!

I am YOU.

Your shame spiral is swallowing you whole ... you need therapy. Or perhaps if you listen to the new album continuously for the next 8 weeks, you will be cured.

damn.

she asked to do stuff again next week.

why do i always make things to be bigger in my mind than they really are? <_<

yeah well, don't come crying to me when you wanna get married to your girlfriend, or if you get busted with pot, or if you get tired of being associated with a president bent on war... :sexywink:

Zoomerang96 said:
yeah well, don't come crying to me when you wanna get married to your girlfriend, or if you get busted with pot, or if you get tired of being associated with a president bent on war... :sexywink:

He's not my president ... I didn't vote for him.

As for the other two, I am not sure there is much danger of either one of those.

:wink:

Remember when the Wanderer took a bunch of PCP and woke up leaning on a gravestone?

That was some good times, but I guess he's moved on to harder stuff since then.

haha, that's right. what a great story.

but yeah, pcp is for pussies, and he knows it.

Back
Top Bottom