I'm going to see Springsteen, but how do I get the best seat?!?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Danospano

Refugee
I'm going to see Springsteen, but how do I get the best set?!?!?!

I'm going to see BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHH!!!!!!

I just bought tickets on ebay for the Nov. 3rd show! I'm so stoked!!!!

So now, I need to know how to get in the front row. How early?

LarryMullen's Pop Angel....do you hear me? I know you made it to the front, so tell me HOW!!!!!! :) :):D :happy: :cool: :scratch: :cute:

Woo-Hoo!!!!!!

I wrote in the subject heading "how to get the best set", but of course I meant "how to get the best seat". Just clearing that up.

Woo-Hoo!!!! (again).

:laugh:

i fixed the subject line for ya

Awesome!!!! Take me with you! ;)

The only advice I can give you is get there early enough to get a good spot in line, like for U2. We got to the venue at 8am and were lucky enough to run into some people who knew the guys that were running the line, and ended up #'s 18 & 19. :D

However, while we were lucky to have such high numbers, it was pure luck once we got into the place. Besides us GA people rushing to get their spots in the pit, we had to push through people going in with nosebleeds and such, which was annoying. :mad:

The people behind us in the second row were #115 and #116 and said they showed up at 2pm. So it all depends on the demand and a little bit of luck helps, too.
:cool:

Good luck!! I can't wait till next spring, I plan on seeing them again! :)

Last edited:
LarryMullen's, why aren't you on AOL? I could talk to you one on one? Or at least go to the chat forum. I've got more questions!!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom