Im going to see Muse this weekend!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
awww I'm jealous, I'd love to see Muse live! I've heard they are really good! Let us know about it when you get back :)

I haven't seen them live but I do own Hullaballoo :drool:

I hope the singer isn't going to try to eat his guitar again :rolleyes:

Is the lead man ok? I know he busted himself in the chops with his guitar. I have tickets for this weekends show, im juiced.....

:up:

The show was awesome!:drool:

They sounded really good, and Matt's injury seemed to have healed well.

They've all got really good stage presence...They're not as big in North America as they are in Europe, but I have a feeling that in a couple of years they will be huge!

Here is what they played (from memory and not in order):

Hysteria
Time is running out
Bliss
Plug in Baby
New Born
Stockholm Syndrome
Sing for Absolution
Apocalypse Now
Muscle Museum

Thats all I can remember!

Elvis you will have a pretty good time. :)

Last edited:
EP What show are you going to?

HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

TWO tickets needed to see Muse on Friday in Chicago.

ANYONE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE (DESPERATION) PLEASE!!!

im seeing them for $1.05 on monday, today i guess

it better be worth it

Wow, fabulous show Saturday night here in the Nati. Muse was high energy and the venue was small and hot. I truly felt as if I was around folk with good music tastes. Seriously, the crowd was great, and I rarely say that at a show. The opener, The Exit was also very good in my opinion. Its worth getting there early, also a rarity. Best show ive seen so far this year.

I never made it to the Chicago show...but my friend said Muse was good but the crowd ABSOLUTELY sucked. I am tired of the Chicago crowds sucking.

She has invited for the drive to Chizipville. I am going to have to pass. :( Enjoy the show man!

zoney! said:
I never made it to the Chicago show...but my friend said Muse was good but the crowd ABSOLUTELY sucked. I am tired of the Chicago crowds sucking.

She has invited for the drive to Chizipville. I am going to have to pass. :( Enjoy the show man!

Youre loss man, and its true, sometimes the crowd can make or break the show. At mine it was great. Also, the lead man mentioned they were trying to come back this fall....

i said i got my money's worth, so that means yes

sheesh, you bengal fans arent the brightest are ya? go eat some skyline or something

Back
Top Bottom