I'm going to see Coldplay!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mocool12

Refugee
Anyone seen/seeing Coldplay?

I don't think a thread like this has been posted yet...

But anyway, I'm most likely seeing them this Sat. in Vegas!!!! I'm excited as all get-out. Those who've already seen 'em this tour, do you know how early peole are lining up??

If you're going to see them... then where?

Oh yeah and if anyone knows of any cheeeeap hotels in Vegas I'd be quite grateful. :)

I'm gonna see them next week in L.A....at the Greek Theater (Sept. 10). I can't wait...seems like it'll be an awesome show. :up:

me....

I was lucky to see them in D.C. with many other cool Interferencers.

I would like to see them again though.....

_____
:banghead: I spent too much time socializing, and not enough time listening to Coldplay - I fell guilty finally.

rockin

Sweet! I for sure have the tickets now. The show is at The Joint at Hard Rock.. there's room for around 1600 there!

Yes, from what I've heard it's a great show. I'm giddy!

I saw them last year at Slane, well kinda, I was in the mosh and didnt really see a bloody thing.
I truly hope they come to Australia again soon because I missed them last year as I was away.
A friend of mine saw them last night US time in Seattle and said they were awesome. She isn't even really a fan I don't think. They played a lot of the new stuff and most of the songs from Parachutes, plus apparently Politik was extremely loud.
She also commented that Chris is very tall lol

what a hottie :drool: :drool:
8cac31a0.jpg

90658c20.jpg

like manda, i saw them at slane but missed them when they came to australia as i was away. great live band!

I wasn't a really big fan until I saw them here in DC. It was a small club, and jkayet and I (and zoney for a few minutes... ;) ) were in the front row. It was an AMAZING show, one of my favourites next to U2, Starsailor, and Doves. Chris Martin is INSANE onstage, and SO fun to watch. I'm sure jkayet will be in here any minute to gush about his "crazy eyes.":coocoo:

i have both seen and will be seeing them!

i saw them at slane last year..it was a GREAT show, and that was only off one album!! really great...

and im goin to see them in october in the point, dublin. cant wait..

ps im in love with ALL of chris martin!!:drool: :drool:

I've never seen them in concert, thought I heard a rumor that they were going to give a show in Montreal around Xmas time.

I saw a live performance of them on Musique Plus (Quebec MTV) and I was simply amazed. I bought "Parachutes" in summer 2001 and I've been hooked on them since...I haven't bought "A rush of blood..." yet (I'm completely broke) but I got some mp3s and I got to hear the songs live (on said special tv appearance)...

Chris Martin is beautiful, enough said.

3354484723232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D966%3D%3C6%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E232333273%3A%3B5%3Bot1lsi

:love: :heart: :love:

Have fun mocool and make sure to tell us all about it ! :)

I'm going to see them in Manchester in October, and I can't wait!! Reading what people have said here is making me even more excited!I left it really late getting tickets so I'm about a million miles away from the stage and probably won't be able to see anything - but I'll be able to hear them, and that's what counts :yes:

And Idlewild are the support act - I :heart: them just as much as Coldplay, so I am mega excited!!!!!!

Have fun mocool.....I'm sure you will!! :wave:

yes chris is indeed foyne

Thanks guys!! I'm going to try and take pictures... hopefully they'll allow cameras in.
I'm thinking we're going to get in line for ga as soon as we can. I have no idea what time everone else is going to be starting but whatever.

Opening act for Vegas is Ash. I've only heard a few songs from them, but I'm sure they'll be sweet, yeah?

I'm pumped.

I just saw them in Seattle last night and they were amazing!!!!!!! I am on bloody cloud 9 right now because I MET THE ENTIRE BAND!!!!!!! As soon as I can compose myself I will post the story, but by god! Chris Martin had his arm around me!!!!! and Jonny! and Guy! and Wil!!!!

:drool: :heart: :kiss: :cute: :drool:

HOLY CRAP.

That is freaking awesome! Pleeaase do tell!!!!!!

Oh my gosh tell me how you did it. I must meet them. hard.

Angel said:
I just saw them in Seattle last night and they were amazing!!!!!!! I am on bloody cloud 9 right now because I MET THE ENTIRE BAND!!!!!!! As soon as I can compose myself I will post the story, but by god! Chris Martin had his arm around me!!!!! and Jonny! and Guy! and Wil!!!!

:drool: :heart: :kiss: :cute: :drool:

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Please tell us more ! That's freaking awesome !!! Congratulations Angel !!

Saw them last month in DC. :love:

Aaaahhh! This makes me want to get tickets to the Baltimore, MD show this month.

Oh I was like, what happened to my thread title? then i was like, Oh i get it now.

Yay popkid where are you seeing them? i'm so flippin excited.
Angel- where the ass are you?! tellllllll!

Last edited:
In Slane

I saw them in Slane last year and they were really great !

I've just got their new album for my birthady and I just can't stop listening to it ( aprt from now coz I am listening ZooTv in Sydney ).
Anyway , you should all have a great time !

Coldplay is a good band and on the last Q magazine there was even a review comparing them to U2.... or to say the new U2 like U2 was at the end of the eighties.... well something like that ....

See ya#

Mili Pop

SWEET! I just got FREE tickets to Coldplay in Baltimore on the 16th! Rock! I just saw them in DC and it was so awesome, very fired up for this. Will be 4th Coldplay show.

Now I just need to start my Coldplay boot collection.

and Doves the thursday before this....what a good few days of music.

DiGi said:
SWEET! I just got FREE tickets to Coldplay in Baltimore on the 16th! Rock! I just saw them in DC and it was so awesome, very fired up for this. Will be 4th Coldplay show.

Wow, how did you get the free tix?

DiGi said:

Wow, how did you get the free tix?

DiGi said:

Hey DiGi!! If you know of any Coldplay ftps or sites I can download some gigs, can you PM me? I would really like to get copies of the shows I have seen. Thx!! :D

Back
Top Bottom