I'm going to RADIOHEAD tomorrow!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2DeathBear

The Fly
WHOO HOOO!!!!! I'm seeing Radiohead in concert tomorrow at the Shoreline Ampitheater!!!!

i love radiohead! I love radiohead! I love radiohead!!!

Happy Bear Hunting.....

that's great.

hopefully i'll get to see them in toronto now that the date got pushed back. i'm just hoping that there is a few xtra tics left when all the exchanges are done.

Sweet Tart, there will be tickets.

I originally had 4 tickets, and I only re-claimed 2 this time around, thanks to the astounding idiocy of TM, so that now people who originally had row 2 ended up in row 28, and people in the 400 section originally are now in front of them.

The pit in the Molson Amphitheatre holds 1000. At Skydome, 3000 fit. There should be over 2000 extra GAs, and not everybody claimed their other tickets either. I just used my password to search and there are plenty of tix left.

anitram said:
Sweet Tart, there will be tickets.

I originally had 4 tickets, and I only re-claimed 2 this time around, thanks to the astounding idiocy of TM, so that now people who originally had row 2 ended up in row 28, and people in the 400 section originally are now in front of them.

The pit in the Molson Amphitheatre holds 1000. At Skydome, 3000 fit. There should be over 2000 extra GAs, and not everybody claimed their other tickets either. I just used my password to search and there are plenty of tix left.

that sucks for you. i thought that they said they were finding comparable seats for everyone that had them before. i guess not.

thanks for the info though. i really hope i get tickets instead of paying a shitload on ebay.

They lied.

The only way they separated people was: GA, stands, lawns.

Of course the stands go up to section 400, and so it was a total crapshoot getting tickets. I am hoping to pick up a couple extra myself when they go on release to the general public.

SkeeK, I e-mailed ya back. :)

Back
Top Bottom