I'm going to hell because I like Interference

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok now its working :mad:

1035282271_ktopnohell.jpg

You don't belong in Hell. Sorry.

...You probably fucking lied or cheated. Fucker.

:angry:

:angel:

It worked for me. I think I'm going to hell because I like "Harry Potter". And I agree... the admins and mods are evil. :sexywink:

I'm going to hell for being a pervert :shocked:

You're one of those perverts. You know what I'm talking about.

Clean yourself up, and get outside more! Fucker.

I wasn't going to post the picture but Johnny Swallow did, so yeah...I'm a perv :|

great...I'm the only female pervert so far...now no one is gonna want to share a hotel room with me in Vegas :lol:

doctorwho said:
I especially know that the administrators and some moderators will directly to hell. It's clear that they are evil. :evil: :macdevil:

Originally posted by JaraU2
And I agree... the admins and mods are evil

Want to see just how evil I can be?

1035282164_ll-and-eat.gif

You kill and eat little children, and probably molest their corpses.

You're not trying hard enough, though, because there's still plenty of assholes in the world! You might go to Heaven if you can thin the herd a bit. The Lord hates fuckers hanging around and messing up His Creation, after all. HOP TO IT.

Sicko.

i don't even know what mine really means. :|

1035406223_CWINDOWSDesktoprpg.jpg

You have been involved in a shameful online RPG, and your soul will never be clean. You've soiled the memory of a dead author and neglected yourself and other human beings for months at a time; there is no way to make up for this. The Lord has turned His eyes from you forever!

Screaming Flower said:
i don't even know what mine really means. :|

1035406223_CWINDOWSDesktoprpg.jpg

You have been involved in a shameful online RPG, and your soul will never be clean. You've soiled the memory of a dead author and neglected yourself and other human beings for months at a time; there is no way to make up for this. The Lord has turned His eyes from you forever!

:ohmy:

1035282427_ktoptoilet.jpg

You forgot to flush the toilet once in a public washroom. Innocent, yes, but you are absent-minded and slovenly, and slovenly people go to the Bad Place.

You slice of filth!

:sad:

:angry:

Back
Top Bottom