im going to eat the carcus of that shithead corporate tool, jared from subway

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
what a tool.

the latest commercial has him eating a sweet onion chicken terri yackee sub, with the workers calling everyone telling them what hes eating. big deal!!!! =who gives a shit?!!?!??!?! then they go and tell their friends, and everyone runs into subway at the same time!!!! it doesnt make sense!!!

then when they come in, jared looks around all nervously with food bulging out of his mouth, i just want to carve out his brain.

i read somewhere he eats at subway TWICE a day.

if any of you ever see him anywhere at anytime, give him a good kick in the junk and tell him its from deathbear and that if i ever run into im gonna do a lot worse things if he doesnt get his act together.

shithead.

hes even worse than that other blonde dude thats always dragging people to subway in commercials.

i say hang them both, but make sure jarod's is more painful.

I'm boycotting all your threads from now on.

I refuse to reply to them.

you=suck

Zoomerang96 said:
what a tool.

the latest commercial has him eating a sweet onion chicken terri yackee sub, with the workers calling everyone telling them what hes eating. big deal!!!! =who gives a shit?!!?!??!?! then they go and tell their friends, and everyone runs into subway at the same time!!!! it doesnt make sense!!!

then when they come in, jared looks around all nervously with food bulging out of his mouth, i just want to carve out his brain.

i read somewhere he eats at subway TWICE a day.

if any of you ever see him anywhere at anytime, give him a good kick in the junk and tell him its from deathbear and that if i ever run into im gonna do a lot worse things if he doesnt get his act together.

shithead.

hes even worse than that other blonde dude thats always dragging people to subway in commercials.

i say hang them both, but make sure jarod's is more painful.
Im sorry but thats the funniest thing I have read all day...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Elvis Presley said:
Im sorry but thats the funniest thing I have read all day...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah yes, because you havent been around long enough for deathbear to get on your nerves.

:sexywink:

:sexywink: :sexywink:

bama that response was brilliant.

sissy, if you refuse to reply, then why did you reply TWICE?

:angry:

Jared needs a good kick in the nads. The South Park episode about him was fabulous. Lose weight--get aids!

602__image_09.jpg

Giant Lemon said:
I've heard that Jared goes to the University of Indiana. Maybe deathbear can take a trip to Evansville to find him.

Geez, he seems a little old for that...maybe grad school...but how does he study, he's always doing new ads?!

Jerod can die. I am cool with that. As long as Clay Henry, "who got real big on burgers and fries" gets some kind of punishment, too. :mac:

thanks ladies! im glad your filled with anger and hatred as well!

Last edited:
jared.

no. the other guy in the commercial is a douche. he's a bastard too. like when him and his cronies went to the fast food drive through and were talking mad crap to the guy who worked there? they were like "hey do you serve healthy sandwiches" or something. and the guy said "no." so they totally ripped him a new one, verbally! i don't remember exactly. But like it was the guys fault! auaaagh it just.. it just really makes me upset. that poor kid was just doing his job.. and... they. i.

ya mocool, i agree, ive seen that one before.

like that guy from subway should be feeling all high and mighty...hes a frickin tool.

Sicy said:

Ah yes, because you havent been around long enough for deathbear to get on your nerves.

:sexywink: :sexywink:

that may be but its still funny stuff, I hate Jared too, and Subway ads in general. But i do admittedly love the food.....:drool:

Those damn subway ads are the most annoying things in the freakin world. I cant tell ya how many times those :censored: ads interupt a tv show im watching..:mad: :mad: :madspit: :madspit: :censored:

deathbear if you ever come near those damn doofus idots than hit them for me tooo!!!!!:wink:

oh yes...let me rant as well!!

I hate HATE subway commercials

Jared makes me ill

And what about the shadow puppet they had before?
the dinosaur shadow pupett with the voice of the parrot from Alladin??

what was that? and what did that have to do with subway?

what kind of lunatic eats the same thing everyday anyways. I'd be ready to puke after about the 3rd day.

If I was subway I wouldn't want a crazy person representing my company, lol

Besides, Jarod still looks kind of chunky if you ask me :eyebrow:

Adam Sandler was a better spokesperson......in Happy Gilmore, the add where he hits the sub with his golf club into that guys mouth is hilarious......:yes:

Foxxern said:
Subway is still the best major fast food chain out there. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :tongue:

In-N-Out Burgers top my list...I'm currently addicted to them...

Subway would be great, but they're so expensive!...other than that, I would eat there often too.

Re: jared.

mocool12 said:
But like it was the guys fault! auaaagh it just.. it just really makes me upset. that poor kid was just doing his job.. and... they. i.

I feel sorry for that guy.........poor fast food kid:sad:
Those wankers need to lay off of him.:angry:

Basstrap said:
oh yes...let me rant as well!!

I hate HATE subway commercials

Jared makes me ill

And what about the shadow puppet they had before?
the dinosaur shadow pupett with the voice of the parrot from Alladin??

what was that? and what did that have to do with subway?

Speaking of shadow puppets... ok well just puppets... the great commercials were the ones of the Mr. Sub bag hand puppet as the mascot for mr. sub. At least THAT was entertaining in a childish omg who works in your marketing department kinda way.

Jared = crap
Henry, Clay Henry = crap also

Choke them both on miscellaneous sub fillings, and drown them in teriaky dressing

<-- can anyone actually spell tereake? *random misspellings*

Back
Top Bottom