I'm going to be Barbie!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Barbie! :love:

Barbie and I have the same birthday. I :heart: that.

I was actually putting some of my Barbies in new outfits last night. I'm a dork. :reject:

The Buenos Aires Hilton Hotel has a "Barbie Room". For only 300 Argentinian pesos you can have every little girl's dream.

The whole room is Barbie related: the bed sheets, the towels, the tv set, the telephone, absolutely EVERYTHING. And when you check out, you take a brand new Barbie with you

Oooh...the new issue of Barbie Bazaar has pics from the couture adult collection preview. :love:

Niamh_Saoirse said:
The Buenos Aires Hilton Hotel has a "Barbie Room". For only 300 Argentinian pesos you can have every little girl's dream.

The whole room is Barbie related: the bed sheets, the towels, the tv set, the telephone, absolutely EVERYTHING. And when you check out, you take a brand new Barbie with you

scary !!!....

I would be screaming and hitting myself against the walls in two hours...too much pink for me :D

Muggsy said:

scary !!!....

I would be screaming and hitting myself against the walls in two hours...too much pink for me :D

Ni que lo digas! En agosto me tengo que internar 3 d?as en el hilton por el congreso que estoy organizadno y tengo miedo que me encierren en ese cuarto! :lol:

Muggsy said:

scary !!!....

that would be me also.

a bit off topic but...wearing pink lipstick bothers me.

"It will be a limited debut of the line with a few select pieces, " Dickson said. "The heritage of the Barbie brand in the United States is very sensitive and whatever we do with it, we want to do it right. We want to reposition the Barbie brand as a fashion icon and not just as a kitsch concept."

I thought this part was just hilarious! What the heck is it if NOT kitsch?

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Ni que lo digas! En agosto me tengo que internar 3 d?as en el hilton por el congreso que estoy organizadno y tengo miedo que me encierren en ese cuarto! :lol:

Eh! A m? me gustar?a :p Bueno, soy tambi?n un poco piji guay...:wink:

Back
Top Bottom