i'm going overseas...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man2002

Blue Crack Addict
if U2 dont plan any dates of there next tour in australia, and even if they do i still might go overseas....
i'm most likely to go to the USA....but still i have plenty of time to decide
at the moment i was thining of going over San Fransico way...either there , or L.A or something..
but having never been to the USA or Canada before, what are some other good places to visit?

Last edited:
montreal
vancouver
san diego
seattle
would be my top picks for our continent

i was amidst refreshing heat and the expansive marvellous 19 lane hiways.
for some reason it didnt grow on me;)

you mean your city isnt a barren, lawless, lifeless, joyless town?

damn tsn.

im sorry i presented it to you.

:reject:

if this town was piece of shit as it is being portrayed in this article, the traffic problems, the cost of living, etc wouldn't be a problem. funny, this town exploded with growth in population soon after the olympics. people moved here from all over the country and from around the world. if it sucked that bad why did people move here? :angry:

:shrug:

it did come from tsn which is canadian. toronto is the 'capital' of canada and toronto did lose the 96 games to atlanta.
but i think i am grabbing at straws now.
but maybe not. who knows.

edited to say it is an AP article carried by tsn.

Last edited:
!WOW! BM2002, big call...big continent, B.I.G reason to be going.
**cass gets out her collection of old National Geographic magazines** you got say....8 hours, I'll tell you the places I'd like to visit.America is vast and diverse, what a choice.
If your primary reason for going is the U2 concerts, I'd ask about which is the best venue and go to the one where you also have good friends. An experience like that is best shared with someone special imho. Is this dependent on your exam results and your generous parents? If so...get studying lad. Good luck.
I'm currently reading about the redwood forests( well as they existed 20 years ago) There is a place called the "Grove of Understanding" I'd go there and then.......!Wow! what a prospect. Have fun:wave:

Oi, the opening part of your topic just hit me...OUCH!!!
bono_man2002 said:
if U2 dont plan any dates of there next tour in australia, and
:(:(:( say it isn't so.

Re: Re: i'm going overseas...

cass said:
Is this dependent on your exam results and your generous parents? If so...get studying lad. Good luck.
Oi, the opening part of your topic just hit me...OUCH!!!
:(:(:( say it isn't so.

sorry about that, i'm not saying its going to be like that!
well if i manage good exam results, my pearents will help out a bit, i will be supplying the dough for most of the trip (my u2 tickets, plane ticket & spending money)

but of course, U2 might tour australia!, so i can put the trip to the america till later!, with the money i save for overseas trip, i could nearly go to all the shows that they might plan in australia!...

Back
Top Bottom