I'm giving away LORD OF THE RINGS 1st day cover stamps

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

foray

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Mail me if interested quo_vadis@graffiti.net

I have a limited amount, though, cos they sold out pretty fast. As of now, I have

(worth 40 NZ cents)Gandalf and Saruman together - 4
(worth 90c) Frodo and Sam talking at the table - 2
(worth 80c) Galadriel - 1
(worth NZ$1.30) Guardian of Rivendell (pic of the statue) - 1
(worth NZ$1.50) Strider in cloak - 1
(worth NZ$2.00) Boromir blowing his horn (literally, I mean) - 1

In my opinion, the nicest ones are Boromir's and Gandalf+Saruman. There is no Legolas stamp (sorry, PLEBA girls) HOWEVER I have a limited edition postcard of him (with stamp attached), and I can give that to whoever wants it.

I guess it will have to be first come, first serve
frown.gif
unless someone can come up with a better idea.

Important note: Please state your first and second preferences of stamps.

foray

[This message has been edited by foray (edited 02-21-2002).]

I'm in New Zealand now, and figured I'm the only active interferencer here, so I may as well give away some stamps to interferencers around the globe. Eh, actually, that was not explained well. Anyway, I bought the stamp booklet with I think ten stamps in it. It sold out really fast. The postcards too. If I go again to the post office, they might not have anymore.

foray

Okay you mung bean headed folks (what are mung beans anyway), if you don't book which stamps you'd like soon, I will just have to keep them for myself and sell them for hundreds of dollars in the far future and see all of you weep before me. So far, I've had only three enquiries for the stamps. I can't believe there are so little LotR fans. I am waiting for the fanatics to tell me what they want (namely, people like Marko and UnforgettableLemon).

Don't forget to tell me what are your first and second preferences for the stamps!

foray

------------------
so bounce, basketball, bounce

I would love the strider one!!!

------------------
Keepin it krunk...

There's only room for one and here she comes, here she comes...

The offer is now closed.

Those who informed me of their interest, please e-mail me your snailmail addresses (except sula cos I still have yours).

I think I can give everyone their 1st preferences due to the small response.

One last thing: Do you guys mind if the stamps are the kind that are stickers? They are not the licked ones, but the ones that come in sticker form. Is that a problem for any genuine stamp collectors?

Wait for it in the mail!

foray

------------------
so bounce, basketball, bounce

foray, i have something for you! show me your home address on HERE now so i can mail you something you dont want!

------------------
-deathbear

Back
Top Bottom