"I'm fiiiiiibe!"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

the soul waits

New Yorker
quoting Monica "Friends" when she has a cold and goes "i'm fibe" instead of "i'm fine"

:)

Yup I have a cold, a nasty one, I am feverish and snotty and I am gonna see U2 on Friday! :ohmy:

This cold is of da debil, da debil, da debil :madspit:

Oh no ... that totally sucks !! :sad:
Try drinking hot tea and add honey ... that usually aids in clearing a plugged up nose ... at least enough so you can breathe better and be able to taste food when eating ... :wink:

Feel better soon ... hope you have a speedy recovery !! :)

Awww that's not good.

Lemon Juice, crushed garlic, hot water, honey and cayenne pepper (just a tiny bit!) before you go to bed. Sounds (and tastes) terrible but works everytime for me!

Have a great time on Friday btw :)

gr@cie said:
Awww that's not good.

Lemon Juice, crushed garlic, hot water, honey and cayenne pepper (just a tiny bit!) before you go to bed. Sounds (and tastes) terrible but works everytime for me!

:crazy:

That sounds like tha debil-drink!
(thanks for the tip though :) )

I will!! My birthday's the day after and will probably spend it in bed, overcome by u2-ness and snot, lol

:rockon:

fluid, fluid, fluid

when i was little and used to have the flu i was given a small bit of warm whiskey to drink, my granny used to do that with all her grandchildren when they were sick.

I KNOW!!! :rockon:

(my cold has gotten worse, argh, i'm a mess! I slept for 14 hours straight and am about to head off to the office for a while, then straight back to bed! I was intending to go to the rehearsals this evening, but will see how I feel later-on)

I dragged my sorry heiney into the office and am already exhausted. Hmpf :|

I'm not gonna let that bother me though, I have the whole weekend to recover, teehee :)

Electrical Storm :drool:

More POP-songs :drool:

Back
Top Bottom