I'm eating an egg sandwhich....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
damn yolk dripped all over my arm...:angry:

ah well...time to :tongue:

wash it down with some spring water....

OOOOHHH....I got some peaches in the fridge!!!!!!:ohmy: :love:

....I'll get back to ya.....

When I was a kid, and I like, I had peanut butter sandwich with, like, an egg, easy over, in between... my favorite breakfast dish, and and

i had breakfast for dinner tonight

i ate pancakes, eggs, sausages, and hashbrowns and it was damn good!:yes:

gawd...now I want an egg salad sandwich...made with miracle whip...not real mayonaise

:drool:

and I don't have any eggs or bread :angry:

eggs the way macphisto would like them

:mac: deviled eggs :mac:

8938_l.jpg

mmmmmmmm :evil: :drool:

I like egg and chez samitchs. :D I don't like yolk though and have mastered the art of making eggs without yolk. I can crack and egg and not get any yolk in the pan. I can also crack and egg with one hand. It took practice though.

I had an egg salad sandwich at the Corning Glass Museum in Corning NY on my vacation

ghetofabu said:
I like egg and chez samitchs. :D I don't like yolk though and have mastered the art of making eggs without yolk. I can crack and egg and not get any yolk in the pan. I can also crack and egg with one hand. It took practice though.

the yolks are the best part! :up: :yes:

I know they're not good for you :rant:

Actually, I read recently that eggs are actually OK and that they have the good cholesterol raising stuff in them. Even if they are bad, I cannot function w/o eggs.

I love nothing more than a big chunk of Italian bread with hardboiled eggs sliced up on it and HUGE GLOPS of Miracle Whip on top of that.

:drool:

I think anything in moderation that they say is "bad" for you is ok.

Eggs are a good source of protien as well...aren't they what they call "brain food"?

of course all the globs of mayonaise aren't good for you hehe ;)

one of lifes cruel jokes is that most of the things that are "bad" for you taste the best.:banghead: :yell: :rant:

I'll tell you this:
if you're ever in northern new jersey, go to a place on route 46 called bubba's place and ask for a "double double"; it's 2 fried eggs on a buttered roll with sausage.
or course you have to have salt, pepper, and ketchup on it.

:sexywink:

let me tell ya::drool: :wink: :tongue: :wave: :yes: :D

you dig?:dance:

Back
Top Bottom