Im concerned w/a certain Interfencer's Obsession w/Napster..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

diamond

ONE love, blood, life
First of all being the comp NOVICE that Iam is it LEGAL to "swipe" music off the internet and park it on your blank CDs.?:confused::huh:

I remember that gentleman at The Grammys saying you weren't suppose to do this..(I think he was some BIG -SHOT/HOT SHOT), I dunno..:(

And because of the Police State our country is moving in I was concerned for these certain interfencer..like if it was cyber-theft or something and Janet Reno might kick his door in and say-"Hand Them Over fella.."

So whats the deal here anyway.??
Can someone help me understand this..he's offering to give me "free" music..

diamond
:huh:

Last edited:
diamond said:
...and Janet Reno might kick his door in and say-"Hand Them Over fella.."

You can rest assurred my little DB9 that Janet Reno isn't going to kick in any doors while persuing justice.

Unless of course behind your door holds the vaccine to Parkinsons.

CK

She is currently in Northwest Florida trying to round up any votes she can in the solid Republican panhandle, hitting 3 towns yesterday. She had a speech event yesterday and only 12 supporters showed up. She said "Well, 1 vote in DeFuniak Springs is just as valuable as 1 vote in Panama City, so I will take the 12 I get here in Crestview."

~U2Alabama

U2Bama said:
She is currently in Northwest Florida trying to round up any votes she can in the solid Republican panhandle, hitting 3 towns yesterday. She had a speech event yesterday and only 12 supporters showed up. She said "Well, 1 vote in DeFuniak Springs is just as valuable as 1 vote in Panama City, so I will take the 12 I get here in Crestview."

~U2Alabama

The question perplexing many of us is....

Was she smoking a pipe??:lol: :tongue:

DB9

Back
Top Bottom