Im back so descibre for me... and redkat... im great!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
<heading out guys

sweet dreams if I don't get back before you go!!

:hug:

for Zoot:wink:

18.gif

I have 1 GA for night 2. I need to take my daughter to night 1 preferably, so I need 2, halfway decent seats. I'm afraid to get her a GA with me for night 2. Afraid for her safety and for the possibility of camping out, etc. Are you gonna camp out?

^hi rr :wave:

^^Lila I haven't given it much thought yet. If I don't camp out I'll at least be there very early. I don't know. What should I do?

I need to get to bed I'll be back up again in 5 hours :crack:

^is up late. I don't know what to tell you - I've never done the camping out thang. I may show up in the morning or afternoon, haven't decided yet.

Hello Redrocks :wink:

<I'm out - gotta watch the Daily Shows that I moxied (my version of Tivo)

:wave:

Lila/RK...I think that there are some threads that tell you what to do and expect for camping out for the GA's......have you guys looked for these threads?

^listens to a station i never listen to KROQ is lovelines right now though

definitely i wouldn't put her in GA. I think you'll get tickets maybe there will be a drop. Do you plan to go to the box office on the 1st?

RR i think i did a while back I need to look again. It seems to depend a lot on the venue I guess.

<going to sleep :drool:

see you tomorrow!! :hug:

box office? No, I'm not gonna wait til the last second. I keep watching ebay (that's where I got my 11/2 GA) and various ticket agencies

<Black Crowes on the radio now :yes:

RR - haven't checked there yet, as I don't need to know all that info just yet. Still 6 weeks or something to go. Not worried about it. Yet..

Ok, off to the couch & the Daily Show. Goodnight
5.gif

^
good morning gg! :hug:

I wish... I was out with friends last night and they think I've gone off the deep end for going to Vegas.... One of them is going to try her Vegas connections for me though. We'll see if it helps :shrug:

Hey i'm premium!!!! :hyper: :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom