im' back guys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
hope you didnt miss me too much!

I have now divested my identity(ies) into all manner of alters and sub-creatures on this and other forums, so you won't be seeing too much of me in future. Truth be told there isnt too much of me to go around, i think

I think

i might have almost ceased to exist. so take this opportunity to have a chat about the weather or any old thing that takes your (cake) fancy!

Caisenema, i am becoming you, even as we speak I am becomeing you as we together salute our supreme leader....

Calluna, stop being so nice to him!!!!!!! :angry:

He only talks shit about you

I didn`t want to bring this up, but we all feel sorry for you

And Kieran, where are the flowers??!

Kieran are you really Michelle Leslie????? The timing is impeccable! I'm watching you. One slip up, and you're back in that rotting cell, sunshine.

:grumpy:

wait

i'm not you...am i?

i thought i was you.

...wait a minute

that might almost make sense.

oh shut up, kieran, you're not fooling anyone.

us kids know, kieran. us kids know.

your lies are perverse, and your arrogance will be your downfall.

one does not have to look past the picture thread here to see how you've plastered pictures of yourself to a most sickening extent. you're a small, small man kieran.

financeguy said:
Im in your attic McConville. Soon, i'm going to come down and kill you.

wow. I am disturbed.

how is this kind of a thing allowed on a U2 SITE!!!!!???

we`re just chilling out and trying to have a friendly conversation among ourselves and all of a sudden this finance-person is threatening to kill a dear friend of mine.

why isn`t anyone else outraged???!

because we all feel the same way, eva!!!!!!! because we all feel the same way!!!!!!!!!!

kieran is a monster, and it's time we stamped him out of our lives!!!!!!!!!!!!! lives!!!!!!!!!! lieees liees!!!!!! rebellion!!!!!

listen, just because he looks bloody scary (and yes im referring to the facial wound that is still bleeding) and likes to lock people up in his basement doesn`t make him a monster.

deep down he`s just a softie

he likes long walks on the beach, azure skies of May and pink sunsets

i like long walks on the post-nuclear beach, yes, that much is true. I also like, in an alternative universe, bopping along to U2's HTDAAB album on my walkman. It really inspires me to further destruction!

FUCK YOU ALL!!!!!

Kieran McConville said:
i like long walks on the post-nuclear beach, yes, that much is true. I also like, in an alternative universe, bopping along to U2's HTDAAB album on my walkman. It really inspires me to further destruction!

FUCK YOU ALL!!!!!
Fuck you all? Alrighty, that`s it, im done :angry: Who do you think
you are, im a celebrity and i dont have to take this
Finance guy, come out and do your thing

that was totally unnecessary, kieran.

seriously, grow up or we'll have to take matters into our own hands.

seriously.

Back
Top Bottom