I'm Back!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: Welcome back! I read your journal, and I too enjoyed the Rock 'N Roll Hall of Fame. I went with fellow Interferencer U2luv and our collective 5 kids and it was worth the journey!

My favorite thing there was Bono's "Bad" lyrics. That being my favorite song, I was drawn to it like glue. I also liked Eno's production notes.

We ran into a fan we met at the U2 Laser show last year that is a member of the New England U2 Yahoo group. That was neat to run into her. She flew in with her daughter to meet up with a friend/fan from Georgia.

I had a great time, thanks for asking :)!

I haven't written about it yet in my journal, I think I'm going to wait until i get the pictures developed to do that.

wb martha:dance: :kiss: :hug: :applaud: :happy: :happy:
I admit to missing you
"impossibly small" :larry: :drool:
:lmao:
**cass puts the kettle on, cracks open the champers and bourbon and whatever it is turns you on...just to cover all eventualities**
HEY EVERYONE!!! martha's BACK!!! :applaud:

seriously now, glad you're home safe. You're epic journey sure impresses me.

Thanks for the postcard. :angry: I haven't received it yet, I expect there is some kind of hold up with the post office or something.

:D

I passed on a hello to you, hope you got it. But here's a welcome back anyway :D

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom