im baaaaaaaaacccccck!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

coolhandlaura

Acrobat
hey everyone!
just though id write and tell youwell, im back.
i was in spain for two weeks (i know, enemy territory) and watched our match there.

i wont start talkin about it, because im sure you all have talked about it as much as you want to, but id just like to say ive never been as sad. ive never been as proud, of both players, and the fans in japan, and at home. Ive never been so proud to be irish, u2 occasions included.

And we deserved to win. Get rid of penalties. Deciding a game that is all about not just ball skills, but running-with-ball skills by a single kick?? wheres the logic??

But il stop now, before i get really started.

Desert, Bullet and all you other England supporters, congratulations on beating Denmark. you played really well. Id like to say you were unlucky against brazil, but i dont think so. But i do think that if you played like you had against denmark and argentina, you could have won.

Congratulations to Brazilians!
comiserations-but also congratulations to The Danes, The Spanish, The Turkish, The South Koreans, The Americans, The italians, The Belgians.......and all the rest. Sorry to who ive left out!

I think youll agree its been a Wonderful World Cup!

well....theres my (whats the saying again)....something to do with money......:eyebrow:

anywhoo,
i love this forum!! Roll on Euro 2006!!

oh and ps.....seeing as Pat Rafter isnt there this year, Come on LLeyton!!

:p

wb
Patrick eh? another one of my boys:D
Ronaldo, Shay Given, Patrick Rafter ,Paul Newman, that Irish band?...all the good ones. Excellent taste.

Uruguay, Senegal, China, Saudi Arabia, Cameroon, Nigeria, South Africa, Mexico, Ecuador, Costa Rica, Tunisia, Slovenia

thank you

cass said:
wb
Patrick eh? another one of my boys:D
Ronaldo, Shay Given, Patrick Rafter ,Paul Newman, that Irish band?...all the good ones. Excellent taste.

Why thank you Cass! such a pity patrick cant be there this year...what a final last year..:sad:

haha thank you for filling in the blanks! and apologies to any...Uruguayans???!:p and all the others I failed to mention!!

Back
Top Bottom