I'm actually Mel Gibson, guys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
and ooooh boy are you in for it now...

Look guys, I'm not going to bore you with the protocols of the elders of zion, guys, you already have that shit on your shelves. Instead I thought I might just drink a lot and start getting in your faeces, oops i mean faces, about stuff.

ho boy i can't even go on with this parody. its like, where to from here? Only a place that would see me banned,...a alkajalhdflaksdjfpaurdq8rqw0-er98as0-d8fa-s0df8asdfjhgasdiufhadlkda;lskdjfa;lkdjfa;lskdjf;aldskjf;lasjdfljdf;l

Mr. Gibson do you really think the Jews are the reason for all the wars in the world???

jesuslovesyoudg4.jpg

mel does promote...going to hell in a handbasket ism......but without the boring theoligian rhetoric.
lots of action words ...not alot of dialogue

hes cute though- hmmm................hes really serious about his family.
hes been married for quite alot of years to one woman.
takes his 14 kids everywhere he goes but keeps them out of the limelight as it were.

he talks with an american accent and all
.....i wonder why he does that or why he chose to do that.

im just a ramblin rose here guys..............a chatty cathy

time to find out why my computer is making that humming sound

Last edited:
carrieluvv said:
he talks with an american accent and all
.....i wonder why he does that or why he chose to do that.

If I remember correctly, Mel isn't actually an Aussie. He was born in America and then they moved to Australia and he spent a good deal of his childhood there. He can probably switch from accent to accent without much trouble.

im just a ramblin rose here guys..............
Ramble on, rose!

Calluna said:

If I remember correctly, Mel isn't actually an Aussie. He was born in America and then they moved to Australia and he spent a good deal of his childhood there. He can probably switch from accent to accent without much trouble.

Ramble on, rose!

Damn straight he is'nt a Aussie........he was an Aussie when he was all cool and a lethal weapon and when he was Braveheart/Jesus/God and everything but , nah! he's american now!!! :wink:

Just like Russell is now from New Zealand
:yes:

Back
Top Bottom