I'm accepted!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yay Lilly!!! that's so awesome! aren't those acceptance letters so much fun? they make you feel wanted at least
biggrin.gif

and Notre Dame is such a good school, you smart girl!

my college status is still up in the air. I was rejected at Cornell and UPenn but got in at UMBC, UDel and BC. only the dear Lord above knows where I am going now! *hates making decisions and having parents yell at her to make decisions

Nobody...and I mean NOBODY...comes into OUR house...and pushes US around.

Good job, Lilly.
smile.gif

------------------
If you cannot live together in here, you cannot live together out there, let me tell ya. --Bono

You've got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice... --Bono

Originally posted by BabyGrace:

my college status is still up in the air. I was rejected at Cornell and UPenn but got in at UMBC, UDel and BC. only the dear Lord above knows where I am going now! *hates making decisions and having parents yell at her to make decisions

((((BabyGrace))) You know what? I hate being where you are. I hated the college selection process----a lot. I am happy I am out of the constant bickering with my parents about how much my top schools cost! *feelin your pain* You have three fabulous choices on your hands!! Thanks for the congrats too, much obliged indeed.

Back
Top Bottom