I'm a Work of Art, Are You?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Take this Quiz, answer truthfully, and let's see who/what we're dealin with!!
wink.gif

http://www.physics.usyd.edu.au/~mar/tests/art/

For me:

You are Edvard Munch's The Scream.
You express the subconscious troubles and anxieties of the world. You hold your head and let loose the primal terror of your innermost fears, surrounded by a lurid landscape which reflects your feeble grasp on reality.

------------------
No alarms and no surprises, please.

I thought your title referred to Yves Klein.

Here's mine. Seems I am a little anal retentive
smile.gif

You are Piet Mondrian's Composition A.
You are rigidly organised and regimented, although your cold and unapproachable exterior hides a clever way of thinking and a rebellious and innovative nature. A lot of people don't understand you, but you can still affect them on an emotional level.

(foray)

You are Sandro Botticelli's Birth of Venus.
venus.jpg

You are a beautiful and alluring composition, not afraid to show off a good deal of bare flesh. People surround you and gaze at you with the adulation due a goddess and friendly breezes gently push you along your path in life.

hahaha I wish!

A Lizard?

You are M. C. Escher's Lizards.
You are a bizarre juxtaposition of the real and the unreal. Based in the realm of mathematics, your two-dimensional appearance belies a complex and free-willed behaviour which both delights and confuses people.

Hmm...this is me:

earthly.jpg

Garden of Earthly Delights

You are Heironymous Bosch's Garden of Earthly Delights.

You are decadent and depraved. You have an eye for small details and love to fit in as much hedonistic pleasure as possible in everything you do. You buck authority and are not afraid to make a statement outside approved channels.

*Sounds pretty accurate! I'm in to detail and doing what pleases myself...

------------------
Sitting on a cornflake
Waiting for the van to come

If I were a work of art, I would be Edgar Degas' "Dance Class".I appear soft and gentle, but hide a core of rigid structure and discipline. I work hard and follow orders, because I am determined to succeed, but remain attached to displays of frivolity and maintaining my appearance
This was kind of interesting. And I'm amazed that we are all different with so few answers to the questions! Intriguing!

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Bono: I don't walk, I swagger! I sashayed once, but just once. It wasn't for me.

[This message has been edited by hippyactress (edited 12-12-2001).]

Mona Lisa

------------------
~ME THREE

Don't get sentimental
It always ends up drivel

I'm Pablo Picasso's Three Musicians!

"You are colourful and provoking, always looking to break out of the mould and to pioneer new ways of doing things. You have a jaunty outlook and although you are a bit weird, most people have some idea what you're about. "

Cool!!
biggrin.gif

musicians.jpg

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

I'm Van Gogh's Starry Night.
smile.gif

starry.jpg

I am a tiny village at peace while overhead rages the tumult of the heavens. Objects whirl and flash around me in a fevered haze only partially reflected in reality while I remain grounded and secure in my isolation.

[This message has been edited by clarityat3am (edited 12-13-2001).]

If I were a work of art, I would be Claude Monet's Waterlilies

I am soft and gentle, but very colourful. Although based in reality, I look at the world through a filter of impressions which shape how I see things. Splashes of light help to define my presence and bring an endearing quality.

[This message has been edited by Peaseblossom (edited 12-13-2001).]

Another Mona Lisa here. hmm.

I dunno...I think I'm gonna retake it. hehehe.

....holy crap...I retook it and slightly adjusted my responses...and I'm still a Mona Lisa. hmmm. Oh well, I guess it's meant to be. lol.

-sula

------------------
~I want to play the guitar very badly, and I do play the guitar very badly - Bono~

Take a virtual tour of U2's Dublin... Crzy4Bono's U2 page with some of Sula's Dublin pic's

Sula's Europe and U2 Concert Pics

smileypersistenceofmemory.gif

You are Salvador Dali's Persistence of Memory.
You are a surreal landscape composed of several disjointed and bizarre components. You like to keep an eye on the time, although the very concept is fluid for you. People are never sure what they are seeing when they look at you.

Originally posted by hippyactress:
If I were a work of art, I would be Edgar Degas' "Dance Class".
me too

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

the page doesn't show up fer me.....

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

7:00pm Bono plays Tetris on Powerbook instead of writing lyrics.

Originally posted by zonelistener:
...Yet, if they were to examine the artist's life, they would understand more. But then again, maybe not. I felt it was pretty good read right now.
rolleyes.gif

Very true.

How bout a beer?
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by zonelistener:
smileypersistenceofmemory.gif

You are Salvador Dali's Persistence of Memory.
You are a surreal landscape composed of several disjointed and bizarre components. You like to keep an eye on the time, although the very concept is fluid for you. People are never sure what they are seeing when they look at you.

same here.
maybe this explains why I am always running late.

Originally posted by clarityat3am:
I'm Van Gogh's Starry Night.
smile.gif

starry.jpg

I am a tiny village at peace while overhead rages the tumult of the heavens. Objects whirl and flash around me in a fevered haze only partially reflected in reality while I remain grounded and secure in my isolation.

[This message has been edited by clarityat3am (edited 12-13-2001).]

Nobody's like me yet...wonder if this is good or bad?
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom