I'm A Sexy Cheerleader... Now Sign My Yearbook Damnit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok, from my 7th grade yearbook. now i scanned it because i wanted to see if anyone would catch something that was so 1988 besides the tacky rainbow stripes*.

33766%3B8323232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3235%3E4%3C%3A%3E792%3Ewsnrcg%3D323248%3A355347nu0mrj

what a great thread idea. finally something original.

----

cujo

watch yo azz
signs sigllin ext oly men shit to me

69 to tha end, bitz

~deathbear

rainbow stripes :laugh: :up:

I'll have to find some of my jr. high yearbooks from the late 70's...verrrry entertaining :yes:

*edited to ask: just how much "party-en" could an 8th grader expect to do? :lol:

Last edited:
I wanted to do that too but I think I should block out the names...the yearbook I'm looking at is from the height of the Flashdance era and there are some hilarious pictures of the dance team I want to post :lol:

:hmm: something I noticed in my 1980 freshman yearbook...the guys wore REALLY short shorts.

I honestly don't know how they kept it all in when they sat down :uhoh: :silent:

i was born in 1980

i remember wearing short shorts, what was i thinking?

Dear God, Iris! Do I see the name "Lita Ford" on that page?

I went to a party last Saturday night
I didn't get laid, I got in a fight
Uh huh
It ain't no big thing.

Ah, precious memories.

:laugh:

Our pep band played "Kiss Me Deadly" all the time. It wasn't bad enough as a hair band song, oh no. Someone had to go and make an arrangement for high school marching band! :no: You should hear the flute part! :scream: :p

To Hot Ass #1 (you know who you are) :sexywink:

I will never mix alcohol and friendship together again... unless, you want to get together over the summer... wink, wink, hubba, hubba.

Catch you on the flip side, and don't leave me hangin...

the smoothest moves since ex-lax:
cujo

Party ON

daafish said:
I dont have any yearbooks.

That's unfortunate... maybe the interference members would join me to write an all-star tribute to the lack of daafishian yearbooks eh? Keep on drawing... :up:

the boomtown rat
cujo

It doesnt matter...I didn't care to get any. I may not have yearbooks but I do have Sketchbooks! :D

To Mandy:

I'm sorry for gluing your ass to your seat in Grade 6... I guess a simple Valentine would do... oh well, good memories.

cujo
the chair-violator

(I was going to sign as ass-violator, but that would take on a completely different connotation)

have a kewl summer

Chizip said:
i was born in 1980

i remember wearing short shorts, what was i thinking?

well, this will make you feel damn lucky you were BORN in 1980 and not walking around dressed like this... :no:

Attachments

• shorts.jpg
    shorts.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 48
so I supposed Chizip's gonna say this is how he wears his hair too :eyebrow:

Attachments

• hair.jpg
    hair.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 41
Back
Top Bottom