I'm a Refugee now!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clarityat3am

I Serve Larry's Stick
I just noticed that my status changed! Do I get a cheesy U2 prize for attaining this new status?
biggrin.gif

------------------
We turn away to face the cold, enduring chill
As the day begs the night for mercy
Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars
Carved into stone on the face of the earth
The moon is up and over One Tree Hill

clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Clarityat3am,

According to the 1951 Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees, you are now a person who "owing to a well-founded fear of being persecuted for reasons of race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion, is outside the country of his nationality, and is unable to or, owing to such fear, is unwilling to avail himself of the protection of that country."

------------------
"Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind." JFK

How bout some cheesy software instead?

icon16.gif

cheesy.gif

------------------
U2 and cheese are people too.

I didn't make up the status, I just achieved it...lol. Anyway thanks for the cheese Sicy!! I will treasure it always!
biggrin.gif

Miss MacPhisto is and will always be a Refugee...AND a Warchild!
frown.gif

Hey Clarity, when was your 1000th post? Ive been here only sparingly lately, so i missed it..DAMN!
Oh well, the only prize i can give you would be....
Some Larry DNA from the shirt i was wearing at the concert. I hope you like it... Use it wisely now!!!!!!! ENJOY!!!
eek.gif

~*.*~**~~~* <---- Thats some of his DNA right there, it just didnt scan well, you see...

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Originally posted by Miss MacPhisto:
Miss MacPhisto is and will always be a Refugee...AND a Warchild!
frown.gif

Hey Clarity, when was your 1000th post? Ive been here only sparingly lately, so i missed it..DAMN!
Oh well, the only prize i can give you would be....
Some Larry DNA from the shirt i was wearing at the concert. I hope you like it... Use it wisely now!!!!!!! ENJOY!!!
eek.gif

~*.*~**~~~* <---- Thats some of his DNA right there, it just didnt scan well, you see...

I think I got to 1000 yesterday...not quite sure...lol. Woohoo @ Larry DNA...I'm off to make a clone!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Congrats!

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Back
Top Bottom