I'm a rabbit in your headlights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
But whose headlights?

Who is 'you'? Who 'are' you?

Are you 'happy'? Stop and answer my questions.

It's ok, I don't bite, and I tested negative for rabies.

i'm gonna do you kieran. somehow i'm gonna put myself into you, and yet you will somehow slide inside me.

we're gonna lego our minds and bodies, kieran. we're gonna be one.

Zoomerang96 said:
i'm gonna do you kieran. somehow i'm gonna put myself into you, and yet you will somehow slide inside me.

Maybe it's just me, but in many ways I already see the two of you as one person.

JessicaAnn said:

Maybe it's just me, but in many ways I already see the two of you as one person.

it started when i happened to him, but as he slowly happened back at me, we've mutually begun happening to each other.

Zoomerang96 said:

it started when i happened to him, but as he slowly happened back at me, we've mutually begun happening to each other.

It's like when a tape worm gets inside an animal and begins feeding off of the host animal. A beautiful symbiotic relationship.

Zoomerang96 said:

Lego our minds and bodies? Are you suggesting some sort of plastic-building-block-inspired resurrection?

it's figurative, an apparatus of sorts used to describe our determined "togetherness".

Hey, Zoomerang96, when I'm finished happening to you, you won't know yourself. You'll have to look yourself up in the phone book to believe you're there.

Kieran McConville said:
Hey, Zoomerang96, when I'm finished happening to you, you won't know yourself. You'll have to look yourself up in the phone book to believe you're there.

and after i'm done happening to you, you'll have to look at a picture of me to know what you used to look like.

When I'm done happening to you Zoomerang96, people will have to start a birthday thread for you every day just so you'll beLIEve you exist, only the thread will be for Kieran McConville.

alright kieran, let's get real. we all know you can't do that

~everybody loves raymond moment

Stop questioning me, I can happen to you anytime and any place I please. Maybe I already have and you just didn't notice it.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom