i'm a lot like bon 7ovi these days, guys.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
would you rather blend right in with everyone else?

do you have anything unique to offer?

or would you prefer to feel comfortable and say nothing of any interest at all?

throughout the internet's history, i think it's pretty obvious that i've been one of the most vocal opponents of awful posting habits, and in turn, have provided potentially MILLIONS of web-surfers infinite hours of reading pleasure by posting some of my most creative passages.

lately, it's slowed down a bit. i've got a life, guys. it's my life, like bon 7ovi says, guys.

i guess what i'm trying to say is that i'm a lot like bon 7ovi, guys. i'm a lot like bon 7ovi. even though i'm getting older, i'm still relevent, still selling, and not looking any worse for wear (AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT, LADIES?! HUH?!?!?!!?)

look at that, guys. it's 1 am. LMAO!!! it's time to sleep, isn't it?

well before i go, i want to make sure we're clear on one thing. i'm a lot like bon 7ovi these days, guys. i'm a lot like bon 7ovi.

let's take it sleezy, and keep things on the DOWN LOW if you KNoooOOOOw what i meaaaaaan.... YEAAaaahhhh...

i'm a lot like bon 7ovi, guys.

power rankings this week.

Last edited:
Power rankings! Woohoo! :hyper:

Bear, you're still number one in my book. You may not be the biggest poster on the internets but you're still the best poster.

calluna!!! are you just sucking up?

power rankings??!?!

:thepanicthevomit:

post.jpg

:heart:

hi bear. :flirt:

is bon really a part of his name? or did he just add that in to be like
john BONham
BON scott
BONo

ya know in his new video when hes like have a nice day AY AYYYY
and he raises the hand higher and higher?
what is that?
all thier videos are as is they are in concert...ya know?

who bothered to spawn this man and why?

oh man...look at the similar threads guys.
down below

Fun times guys I'm glad y'all recognise Jon Bon Jovi as a prophet of our times. :up:

If I would have the opportunity to go back in time, my first choice wouldn't be Zoo TV, it would be Bon Jovi Sliperry When Wet or New Jersey tours... in which ever he would fly like on the Livin' On A Prayer video... :drool:

I'm not kidding

Last edited:
wow, pepo. i don't think the power rankings are going to be very kind to you.

financeguy said:
Fun times guys I'm glad y'all recognise Jon Bon Jovi as a prophet of our times. :up:
Now here is someone who deserves to make the rankings this time. Please make a note of it, bear.

bear should grow his chest hair to match bon jovi's as well.

Back
Top Bottom