I'm a graduate!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BabyGrace

Refugee
yes, I finally made it out of HS!! funny I thought you were supposed to be sad that it was over, but I am just happy as all get out :D

so I've officially lost my mortar board, and I got nailed in the mouth with someone else's, stolen someone else's to take home, and watched my superintendent try to give a speech drunk!! and I am done!!! yay

CONGRATULATIONS NIKKI!!!!!!!!!!!
YAYAY!!!

Thats wonderful news darlin lil sis

I wanna see grad pics soon!
Congratulations its a wonderful achievement, now go out and have a HUGE party!!!!!

*hugs*
:heart: :heart:

But look! Bono found your mortar board. :D

Attachments

• 78.jpg
    78.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 57
bwahahahahaha!!!! :D

thanks MissManda, I've been looking for that!
as soon as I can scan them I will let you see some piccies of me looking like a huge idiot in lovely grad garb :lol:

*hugs back*

Congratulations, BabyGrace!!!

I graduated from HS last Friday. Isn't it a great feeling?

:):):):)

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy this summer with your friends...I remember having to move away 2 weeks after graduation, and it sucked so bad. :( Have LOTS and LOTS of fun this summer!!!!!!! "Don't let it get away..."

*~*congrats*~*

*seconds BC, soak up every minute of the next few months

Congratulations!!!

I'm actually very sentimental about high school. I quite often think about it with nostalgia. I've heard that people who loved their high school years are pathetic. I don't know if I absolutely loved high school at the time, but I know I enjoyed a lot of it (I'm talking high high school...junior high sucked, at least a lot of it did) and I have many fond memories.

Back
Top Bottom