I'll give you everything you want....including a new DESCRIBE thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found out if I add up all my plays of Crazy World (original, remix, live, extended remix and the dance remix) I have played it 98 times, that beats One :ohmy:

^ Bye :wave::hug:

My 5 least played U2 album songs(not included some of Rattle and Hum)

1. Angel of Harlem
2. Somedays are better than others
3. Mothers of the Disappeared/Do you feel loved/Last Night on earth/Miami/Velvet dress/Hawkmoon 269/Love Rescue Me/Zooropa :wink:

hey...couple things

1) Did interference go down last night?

2) My geography book sites N. Ireland as part of the U.K. and I do not know anyone who refers to Ireland as part of britain or the UK...we're aware it's a country gosh darn it

3) Zoots knows about my last.fm, but it's too embaressing to be seen, but let's just say I REALLY like U2

My top five iTunes:
1)Vertigo
2)Hawkmoon 269
3)Heartland
4)Running to Stand Still
5)Mofo :rockon:

4) I had the craziest dream last night in which Gary Sinese was a terrorist and he kidnapped all of the students in my highschool and then when he stopped at the private high school I and my sister (who isn't in high school actually) escaped from his GIGANTIC airplane and hid in my grandma's house that magically appeared (much larger than it really is) and I soon found a shotgun in her basement, and went after gary sinese with it, and somehow is airplane broke, so he and his girlfriend were trying to escpae in a speed boat, but Ishot a hole in it with my shot gun (it was a rubber speedboat) and he came in the house after me, and all of a sudden grandma's house turned into a mall, and Gary Sinese was next to me and somehow he turned my dad against me, so my dad and I got into this huge shotgun fight, and I kept yelling for Gary Sinese to save me, and he tried but it was too late...and my daddy shot me :sad: but thenI woke up and realized that I didn't even know Gary Sinese, but I would like to meet him one day and added him to my short list of celebrities I would like to meet someday

/rambling

^^ Hey :wave:

That's one interesting dream you had

I once dreamed my school was taken over by terrorists, and if it wasn't for the guns that appeared out of nowhere, I would of died in the dream :wink:

< Kate's gone :sad:

^ A whole CD :ohmy: do you like take a nap in the shower

And if you hate high pitched voices, you should hear Aslan's early demos

I'm not sure if I really had this other dream, or if it was part of my dream last night, but Gary Sinese and I had tangled before in a dream, and he remembered me in this one last night, and that's why he didn't want me to die...we were like buddies even though he's evil...

<should probably stop dreaming about Lieutenant Dan :wink:

YOU DON'T LIKE UNFORGETTABLE FIRE?@?@??@?@?@?@?@?@

that's it...we're through....I could never love someone who doesn't love The UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom