I'll be the corpse in your bathtub

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Wanderer

Kid A
so what do you people think of Elbow?

what about Clinic and Electric Soft Parade? I know about Elbow already, but what should I listen to (if anything at all) from Clinic and Electric Soft Parade? (besides "empty at the end," which I 've already heard and like)

I also tried some other band someone suggested to me called Embrace, but what I heard sucked, maybe I downloaded the wrong tunes, but they need to get some minerals

I have no idea what you are even talking about The Wanderer
confused.gif

But I hope to warn you that Deathbear will probably post something mean when he comes out of hibernation and sees this.

And if LOVE MUSCLE sees this, he will probably just make a stupid face and say only "hi", that moron
redface.gif

I wonder does deathbear lick himself after a long nap, he is so childlike, almost like a helpless little kitten

Love Muscle needs to get a grip [insert painful groaning noise]

Originally posted by The Wanderer:
I wonder does deathbear lick himself after a long nap, he is so childlike, almost like a helpless little kitten

Love Muscle needs to get a grip [insert painful groaning noise]

i agree bud, actually my neighbors went to Cancuun for spring break and left me their house key to feed their kitten/deathbear.

And I was right, that love muscle-less showed up as usual
rolleyes.gif

Oh, and "hi"
wink.gif

well at least I hear that kitten/deathbears are very clean mammals, if not friendly and compatible to human-animals relationships...

love muscles are a different kind of hi

I'll **
mad.gif
**c* your face.

Love muscles say hi when they really mean ho.

[This message has been edited by Sicy (edited 03-17-2002).]

just to remind everyone it was ME who started the whole "hihihi" thing.

i like to be rewarded for my outstanding merrit with acknowledgement for my incredible indeavours.

i am better than all of you at everything, all of the time.

and as for the weather, watch for me to make plenty of unappreciated dirty remarks in the coming weeks.

whats worse than a man with nothing lose?
a desperate bear with nothing left to lose.

wow shwartengregenkrueger whatever is lame. his movies are the worst ever.

i need sleep. i love all of you, like you wouldnt believe.

kisses.

------------------
-deathbear

I heard a song or two by them (and i just can't remember the name of the songs right now), thought they were kind of Radiohead-ish...dunno.

------------------
"It's an elevation thing." - Adam (when asked about the airplanes in the videos, and the airport pics on ATYCLB)

"Not just any band...the best band on the planet." - Bono

"It's about finding your way into the music." - Edge about playing live

"There's still stuff left for us to do, and that's why we still do it." - Larry, 1998

what about Clinic and Electric Soft Parade? I know about Elbow already, but what should I listen to (if anything at all) from Clinic and Electric Soft Parade? (besides "empty at the end," which I 've already heard and like)

I also tried some other band someone suggested to me called Embrace, but what I heard sucked, maybe I downloaded the wrong tunes, but they need to get some minerals

I LOVE Elbow. In fact, I just saw them last week at a club here in DC, and they were incredible, despite the fact that the lead singer had the flu.

I really like Clinic and ESP as well. "DJ Shangri-la" is a great Clinic song, and "There's a Silence" is probably my favourite ESP song, other than "Empty At the End." I have their cd, but I haven't listened to it much yet.

As for Embrace, what songs did you download? I have two of their cds, "The Good Will Out" and "If You've Never Been." I like the latter better, but I like both cds. They're definitely not in the same vein as Elbow and Clinic, though.

Do you know Doves? If not, I highly recommend them. Also, South, Air, and Spiritualized are some other great bands that you might like if you like Elbow and ESP. Oh, and Black Rebel Motorcycle Club is really fun.

------------------
"I don't particularly like myth, but to me mystery is everything." --The Edge
"Left my sweet soul beneath the bedclothes/ I?m not coming down/ Walls have ears/ but no one hears/ when nobody?s around"--Starsailor

Originally posted by Lemon Baby:
I've been hi since last Tuesday.

Beat THAT!
mad.gif

PS-I suck on bananas.
Ha ha ha Be careful what you tell the LOVE MUSCLE to "beat"

I should've added Muse to my list of recommendations. So, yeah, they're good too.

------------------
"I don't particularly like myth, but to me mystery is everything." --The Edge
"Left my sweet soul beneath the bedclothes/ I?m not coming down/ Walls have ears/ but no one hears/ when nobody?s around"--Starsailor

Back
Top Bottom